User Tag List

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Should I be adding this into the PROTOCOL?
    It's part of the protocol: Glycine | Total Male Optimization

You guys should really take the time and read the ENTIRE site. It will do nothing but serve you better and cut down on needless questions.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's part of the protocol: Glycine | Total Male Optimization

You guys should really take the time and read the ENTIRE site. It will do nothing but serve you better and cut down on needless questions.
    Trust me I have went over YOUR SITE. I just never had a problem sleeping 💤, now with the sudden crash my Anxiety is through the roof I can’t sleep. I will Deff look into this supplement

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Trust me I have went over YOUR SITE. I just never had a problem sleeping ��, now with the sudden crash my Anxiety is through the roof I can’t sleep. I will Deff look into this supplement
    Gotcha.

Poor/inability to Sleep was one of my first symptoms. Consider yourself lucky that it just started happening.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotcha.

Poor/inability to Sleep was one of my first symptoms. Consider yourself lucky that it just started happening.
    Deff mine too back when I first crashed in 2012. Every time I crash I have issues sleeping. I will Deff be ordering this supplement.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Deff mine too back when I first crashed in 2012. Every time I crash I have issues sleeping. I will Deff be ordering this supplement.
    It works good as a standalone but better when stacked with other sleep supps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works good as a standalone but better when stacked with other sleep supps.
    Yes I’m going too be Stacking it with the Magnesium

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes I’m going too be Stacking it with the Magnesium
    That's a very good combo. Add some Albizia to that along with a low dose of melatonin and you'll be ZZZZZZ before long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a very good combo. Add some Albizia to that along with a low dose of melatonin and you'll be ZZZZZZ before long.
    Awesome. Need too Relax this brain

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Awesome. Need too Relax this brain
    And just to add to this, the sleep herbs can be used more then once or twice a week as they have different mechanisms of action then the T boosters. Tolerance isn't AS MUCH of an issue with them.

To really kick it into high gear, take a cold shower a half hour before bed, then take all your sleep supps and hit the sheets. Once you're tucked in, do a couple rounds of 4-7-8 breathing and turn it off. LIGHTS OUT!
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2021 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And just to add to this, the sleep herbs can be used more then once or twice a week as they have different mechanisms of action then the T boosters. Tolerance isn't AS MUCH of an issue with them.

To really kick it into high gear, take a cold shower a half hour before bed, then take all your sleep supps and hit the sheets. Once you're tucked in, do a couple rounds of 4-7-8 breathing and turn it off. LIGHTS OUT!
    Okay. Thanks CD. That’s what I will DO