User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone.

    I just finished my refeeding process, and I currently seem to be in a huge upswing. Yesterday was the best day I've had since this all began, and I noticed that I am sniffly and maybe a little sick. It feels like my brain fog has lifted and I can think. I'm concerned that once the cold clears, I am going to crash and go back to being barely able to function.

    Can someone shed some light whether this is a good thing? Sign of improvement?

  2. #22
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a huge upswing after my juice feast. It lasted a few days, then I went back to 'normal'. Currently trending upwards again, just keep going!

  3. #23
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, so I completed my water fast a week and a half ish ago, then implemented the paleo diet then a few days later got sick with a pretty bad cold. When I was sick, I had a HUGE upswing. It was like everything vanished, brain fog lifted, no anxiety or panic, I could think. Now that Iím not sick I think my symptoms are coming back to me more and more each day. Can someone (preferably CD) shed some light on if this is a good thing or not? Sign of progress maybe?

  4. #24
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,691
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys, so I completed my water fast a week and a half ish ago, then implemented the paleo diet then a few days later got sick with a pretty bad cold. When I was sick, I had a HUGE upswing. It was like everything vanished, brain fog lifted, no anxiety or panic, I could think. Now that I’m not sick I think my symptoms are coming back to me more and more each day. Can someone (preferably CD) shed some light on if this is a good thing or not? Sign of progress maybe?
    Yes, it's progress. But then again you know that without having to be told. You can feel it. It's very easy to tell when things are going the right way because of how you feel. You're going to oscillate between good and bad during the entire healing journey. As long as you stay the course you have nothing to worry about.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  5. #25
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, it's progress. But then again you know that without having to be told. You can feel it. It's very easy to tell when things are going the right way because of how you feel. You're going to oscillate between good and bad during the entire healing journey. As long as you stay the course you have nothing to worry about.
    Thanks CD. Iíll keep at it.

  6. #26
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Completed a water fast and then took 3 weeks off of training and implemented paleo diet. My anxiety has been very under control. Today, I implemented my first day of calisthenics (pushups) and experienced a lot of anxiety while doing push-ups, and Iím still very anxious.

    Is this normal? Any thoughts?

  7. #27
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,691
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys. Completed a water fast and then took 3 weeks off of training and implemented paleo diet. My anxiety has been very under control. Today, I implemented my first day of calisthenics (pushups) and experienced a lot of anxiety while doing push-ups, and I’m still very anxious.

    Is this normal? Any thoughts?
    Yes, it's normal. As a matter of fact, everything that you're going to be feeling is normal for the condition you're in. You're going to feel good, then bad, then great, then bad again, and so on and so forth. You gotta just ride it out. You're going to be swaying back and forth like this all the while but you're going to be going in an upword trend healing wise.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  8. #28
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, it's normal. As a matter of fact, everything that you're going to be feeling is normal for the condition you're in. You're going to feel good, then bad, then great, then bad again, and so on and so forth. You gotta just ride it out. You're going to be swaying back and forth like this all the while but you're going to be going in an upword trend healing wise.
    Thanks CD. It doesnít seem to be a problem lately honestly, just that first morning of working out.

    I had a question about cinnamon, I implement organic cinnamon into my paleo diet for some variety. Is this ok for the protocol? Or should I avoid it? Are most herbs and spices, salts and peppers ok for the diet as well?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •