User Tag List

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I’d like to tbh. But the next 2 weeks I’ll be abroad a lot unexpectedly. And I don’t feel like bringing a bottle of illicit goods in my suitcase passing a bunch of airport security stations.

Hopefully a cycle of 2 weeks is better than nothing?
    Illicit goods? I’ve traveled both internationally and domestically with prohormones. Just check the bag. This isn’t cocaine or heroin, the TSA/global customs people don’t give two shits about PEDs. I think you’ll be fine my man.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Illicit goods? I’ve traveled both internationally and domestically with prohormones. Just check the bag. This isn’t cocaine or heroin, the TSA/global customs people don’t give two shits about PEDs. I think you’ll be fine my man.
    Hmm, all I know it’s illegal to import here and in most european countries. But I confess I have generally no idea whats what when it comes to these things.

Still tho, just in case, does 2 weeks count for anything at all?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    Hey Maxout, sorry for asking here, as I am unable to dm you, but I still haven’t recieved an answer for this question, but is it fine to vape while on a fast?

- - - Updated - - -

Makes the difference between being suicidal and easy going even, 2 days into a water cleanse. Let me know
    No dude do not do that lmao

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Maxout, sorry for asking here, as I am unable to dm you, but I still haven’t recieved an answer for this question, but is it fine to vape while on a fast?

- - - Updated - - -

Makes the difference between being suicidal and easy going even, 2 days into a water cleanse. Let me know
    Yeah, what Turnover said. Don’t do it. Your whole goal of a cleanse is to cleanse. Why would you put toxins back in your body as you do so?

As someone who used smokeless for well over a decade, I get it. But just kick the habit. I finally did two years ago now and I couldn’t be happier.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never realized how good of a herb royal jelly was. I’ve taken it daily for about 6 days, along with my herb rotation, felt great every day.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got you both. I’ve still only had bone broth - as I feel fairly good on this mini-fast. Might go the distance now, for 7 more days.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got you both. I’ve still only had bone broth - as I feel fairly good on this mini-fast. Might go the distance now, for 7 more days.
    You got this bro

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support. I did however want to ask - I’ve been thinking of taking a low dose (2.5 - 5mg) of p5p (activated b6). What do you think? I want to take it to lower Prolactin levels, but also for the supposed hair / energy benefits. Let me know.
    I heard there is a test I have to take prior to see if it would react negatively to me?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support. I did however want to ask - I’ve been thinking of taking a low dose (2.5 - 5mg) of p5p (activated b6). What do you think? I want to take it to lower Prolactin levels, but also for the supposed hair / energy benefits. Let me know.
    I heard there is a test I have to take prior to see if it would react negatively to me?
    Vitamin B6 makes me feel like shit and it can also cause nerve damage if you take it too often. I’d just get it from food man. You could give it a shot but if it hurts you then you’re stuck with a new problem.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Vitamin B6 makes me feel like shit and it can also cause nerve damage if you take it too often. I’d just get it from food man. You could give it a shot but if it hurts you then you’re stuck with a new problem.
    What tests should I take? I’m really trying to bring down my prolactin levels. I have sufficient b12, not sure about b6, but if there’s any steps I can take to make sure this won’t crash me, I’d do it. It’s around 100%-200% of dv. I know I’m a neurotic asshole, but let me know if there’s anything I can do prior.