User Tag List

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys. I've been on the protocol for about 2 months, so I thought I'd give my first update. I'm doing much better than I was 2 months ago. I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but I've gotten loads better. I was unable to function a couple months ago, I believe I got hit with the mental side of things about as bad as it can get. I thought life was truly over, it isn't really like that anymore. I'm following the protocol exactly as it is laid out on TMO, so I just implemented light weight lifting, a month from now I'll be at the heavy lifting stage and I'll implement the herbs and HIIT. I haven't started the daily supplements yet because they used to give me massive issues with brain fog, but I'm going to try them soon. I'm nervous to start the herbs because I am still sensitive with food and stuff that I put in my body. But the paleo diet has done great things for me. My memory has improved, my brain fog isn't a thick, terrifying fog anymore, it's more like I just don't really think that clearly anymore. Depersonalization/derealization has all but faded, not an issue anymore. I still have vision issues, especially "tracers" as I call them, so like when things move, I can see them streaking behind (think shooting stars, or cars passing on a highway in a camera) so things like passing cars or people gesturing with their hands is weird for me. Still have a lot of issues with screens like TV or phones. Sometimes I forget where I am and don't really have that inner voice telling me what day it is, time, month, but seems to be improving? Anxiety is under control, it rears its head randomly (like yesterday) but it is much better now, inability to handle stress and panic attacks both seem to be gone. I'll update more later on, but just wanted to let everyone know how I'm doing. Thanks
    You’re referring to eye floaters as tracers, and I had them. They’re gone now, but they were one of the far last things to go away.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    You’re referring to eye floaters as tracers, and I had them. They’re gone now, but they were one of the far last things to go away.
    Wow, really? I had no idea. I thought that by eye floaters people meant like black spots in the middle of their vision. If I remember correctly from reading through the site, you had issues with screens as well?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, really? I had no idea. I thought that by eye floaters people meant like black spots in the middle of their vision. If I remember correctly from reading through the site, you had issues with screens as well?
    They come in all shapes and sizes honestly. Both would be considered “floaters”. I did have awful time reading screens at work. My suggestion that I wish had been given to me at this point would’ve been to get a pair of blue blocker glasses.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    They come in all shapes and sizes honestly. Both would be considered “floaters”. I did have awful time reading screens at work. My suggestion that I wish had been given to me at this point would’ve been to get a pair of blue blocker glasses.
    I've found that also. I can only handle looking at screens with my glasses on, contacts are a no-go. I actually just got a pair of blue light blocking glasses that are non-prescription. For whatever reason they make my head burn and idk how, but apparently give me anxiety. Not sure how that even works. Normal glasses seem to be ok though. I'll probably try implementing them a little bit later on once I see some more improvements since wearing glasses all the time is a drag.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldnt look at any screens. I couldnt look at my iphone or my computer or tv or anything. Also looking at people I would see 2 heads all most. It was all contorted somehow. That has all gone away though. I still have eye floaters. Bunch of little black dots and squiggly lines everywhere. Especially when im looking at a white background. But I'll take that over the double vision or whatever. It'll go away on the protocol for sure!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    I couldnt look at any screens. I couldnt look at my iphone or my computer or tv or anything. Also looking at people I would see 2 heads all most. It was all contorted somehow. That has all gone away though. I still have eye floaters. Bunch of little black dots and squiggly lines everywhere. Especially when im looking at a white background. But I'll take that over the double vision or whatever. It'll go away on the protocol for sure!
    Hey man, thanks for the response. Did the screens hurt your head or what? Just make symptoms worse?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoke a little too soon. Huge downswing, gonna have to push through it. I masterbated for the first time in 2 months last week, I think that’s where this is coming from. A lot of derealization/vision/anxiety symptoms returned. Learning experience. But downswings are expected, no?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Began implementing vitamin D and magnesium and my sensitivity to screens has seemed to nearly vanish. Not sure how that works but I’m not complaining 👍

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Began implementing vitamin D and magnesium and my sensitivity to screens has seemed to nearly vanish. Not sure how that works but I’m not complaining ��
    As you start meeting all of your bodies needs things will start to come into balance and fix themselves. We can't always tell what that will exactly be, and in what order, we just need to trust in the fact that the body knows what it's doing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    As you start meeting all of your bodies needs things will start to come into balance and fix themselves. We can't always tell what that will exactly be, and in what order, we just need to trust in the fact that the body knows what it's doing.
    Thanks man. I’m learning to trust the process more and more every day since it’s all done wonders. It’s funny because magnesium has given me a mental clarity I haven’t felt in years, before this mess I struggled with ADHD, since taking magnesium I’ve been able to focus with pin point precision. And now that I’ve been on the paleo diet I can’t imagine going back to filling my body with garbage. I have a feeling once I’m out of this mess, I’ll be glad it happened since I’ve created such a better lifestyle for myself.