User Tag List

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    @Cdsnuts @Maxout777 @jacknap (or anyone else who has been doing HIIT for a while) Hey guys, had a couple questions. Is it normal for HIIT to be making me so much worse? My anxiety has basically been nonexistent for a while, but since HIIT it's been pretty persistent. Same with brain fog and eye floaters. I just want to make sure I'm not taxing my system too much if my body isn't ready yet. I plan to continue doing it unless someone with some experience advises against it for a while. Anyone else have similar experiences?
    How many times a week are you doing HIT and how long are you doing it?

I think the key is to listen to your body and ensure you are not overboard with intensity and that also applies to heavy lifting with weight training, so don't push yourself to complete failure/exhaustion, since our bodies are already in a weakened state.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya I have that too. Whenever I do cold showers or swim in the cold sea my floaters get way worse. I try to pinpoint for a long time what affects the floaters especially and finally noticed last days that it seems that the moment I get more consistent sleep my floaters get less intrusive. They get almost unbearable when I'm sleepdeprived even when I don't feel sleepy or tired.
    And I think with hiit or so it made me a bit anxious/"weaker" already pre pfs(when I now think about it, backthen I never noticed shite xd). I belive the right balance is key. I think stressing the system is crucial for health and recovery, but giving enough rest is just as important.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    How many times a week are you doing HIT and how long are you doing it?

I think the key is to listen to your body and ensure you are not overboard with intensity and that also applies to heavy lifting with weight training, so don't push yourself to complete failure/exhaustion, since our bodies are already in a weakened state.
    It’s hard to say how long I was doing it, but I was pushing myself way past the limit. I plan on toning it down a bit and building myself up, but I’m noticeably more fucked up since starting. But ups and downs is the name of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Ya I have that too. Whenever I do cold showers or swim in the cold sea my floaters get way worse. I try to pinpoint for a long time what affects the floaters especially and finally noticed last days that it seems that the moment I get more consistent sleep my floaters get less intrusive. They get almost unbearable when I'm sleepdeprived even when I don't feel sleepy or tired.
    And I think with hiit or so it made me a bit anxious/"weaker" already pre pfs(when I now think about it, backthen I never noticed shite xd). I belive the right balance is key. I think stressing the system is crucial for health and recovery, but giving enough rest is just as important.
    I had issues with cold showers a while ago. I don’t anymore, I realized that I was negatively effecting myself in the beginning because I’d take a super hot shower, then shift it to cold suddenly and that would make my head numb as hell. It stopped when I implemented strictly cold showers.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-28-2019 at 09:52 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts @Maxout777 @jacknap (or anyone else who has been doing HIIT for a while) Hey guys, had a couple questions. Is it normal for HIIT to be making me so much worse? My anxiety has basically been nonexistent for a while, but since HIIT it's been pretty persistent. Same with brain fog and eye floaters. I just want to make sure I'm not taxing my system too much if my body isn't ready yet. I plan to continue doing it unless someone with some experience advises against it for a while. Anyone else have similar experiences?
    explain to me how you do HIIT specifically.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So little update for everyone, today is my first day of herbs. I have an 11 day rotation, I started with pine pollen. I’ve been on the protocol for over 3 months now, I followed it EXACTLY as outlined on TMO. So I did a 5 day water fast (also I did a 7 day juice feast before that), then I took a few weeks off, started calisthenics and built myself up to heavy lifting with HIIT, strict paleo diet, cold showers and avoiding xenoestrogens. Along with magnesium and vitamin D3. Basically just a healthy lifestyle. I wanted to make sure I was nice and healthy before starting the herbs. But in the past 3 months I went from unfunctional, totally horrified and living in a nightmare to being functional again, and my PFS is honestly more inconvenient than it is devastating. I’m mostly on the mental symptom side of things, so some relief is a fucking miracle. All the progress I’ve made thus far is thanks to just living healthy and having some discipline. Really excited to start the herbs and start kicking recovery into full gear. I’m still pretty messed up, but better. Mainly struggling with brain fog still. I’ll update sometime soon. But the pine pollen herb finally gave me some aggression in the gym, and I’m feeling pretty good today. Alright thanks guys.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-28-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So little update for everyone, today is my first day of herbs. I have an 11 day rotation, I started with pine pollen. I’ve been on the protocol for over 3 months now, I followed it EXACTLY as outlined on TMO. So I did a 5 day water fast (also I did a 7 day juice feast before that), then I took a few weeks off, started calisthenics and built myself up to heavy lifting with HIIT, strict paleo diet, cold showers and avoiding xenoestrogens. Along with magnesium and vitamin D3. Basically just a healthy lifestyle. I wanted to make sure I was nice and healthy before starting the herbs. But in the past 3 months I went from unfunctional, totally horrified and living in a nightmare to being functional again, and my PFS is honestly more inconvenient than it is devastating. I’m mostly on the mental symptom side of things, so some relief is a fucking miracle. All the progress I’ve made thus far is thanks to just living healthy and having some discipline. Really excited to start the herbs and start kicking recovery into full gear. I’m still pretty messed up, but better. Mainly struggling with brain fog still. I’ll update sometime soon. But the pine pollen herb finally gave me some aggression in the gym, and I’m feeling pretty good today. Alright thanks guys.
    As you continue to run the herbs you will notice this aggression start to build in a healthy way. You'll also notice other positive changes as well. They will help build your body so that you can tolerate HIIT a little bit better.

Concerning that, you may be a little too run down to handle that kind of output, so just drop down the reps. Instead of doing 6-8, do 1-3 and call it a day. See if stepping back on the output helps you, which it should.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    As you continue to run the herbs you will notice this aggression start to build in a healthy way. You'll also notice other positive changes as well. They will help build your body so that you can tolerate HIIT a little bit better.

Concerning that, you may be a little too run down to handle that kind of output, so just drop down the reps. Instead of doing 6-8, do 1-3 and call it a day. See if stepping back on the output helps you, which it should.

I've toned down the HIIT a little bit, I went down to 5 sprints and I am adding 1 every week, depending on how I am feeling. It seems to have been improving, especially after the herbs.

The herbs are fantastic, some are better than others, and my fluctuations are much more intense, good and bad. I have already ordered about 10 more, including the Pine Pollen tincture, so I will be cycling around 20 herbs by next week. In regards to the herbs, they will just continue to keep building testosterone and improvements? I would think that they would spike your test levels the most when you first begin, but the more I research, they just continue to build up test levels. Interesting how that works.

The protocol is really no comparison with and without the herbs, I believe they are game changers. Since I've been on the protocol without herbs for 3 months, I think my mind was subconciously hoping that as soon as I begin the herbs, I will recover immediately. That didn't happen obviously, but I can notice there are changes being made. Just have to keep reminding myself that this is a marathon and not a sprint.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So little update and some questions, jumped on the herbs finally, I have about 20 of them. I'm still trying to figure out correct doses since some seem to affect me worse than others, but all in all I'm enjoying them and like the extra kick they give me. I've been crushing the gym lately and immediately came crashing down like a brick. The herbs give me a good aggressive feeling and finally make me want to go lift again like I used to, I might have went a bit overboard today by doing 4 sets of 8, 225 pound deadlifts and then same with squats (I'm thinking I'm pushing myself way too hard since I'm only 145 pounds) but I love lifting and it's frustrating that when I lift and sprint the way I want, my condition deteriorates. Later on during the day I couldn't even remember my own name and almost had to leave class due to having a panic attack and my brain fog was so intense. Really frustrating and confusing since I was doing so well.

Anyone know why pushing myself may be making me so much worse? Wondering if it's something with my endocrine system or whatever. I'm honestly so confused with all these medical terms that when shit comes up its hard to fix since I'm basically in the dark, or I would be without you guys. Regarding these issues, should I be avoiding coffee? I drink about 100 mg in the morning to start my day. I'm thinking as I continue the herbs my body is going to build itself up stronger to the point where I can handle these intense workouts, so I may have to tone it down a bit until then and build up slowly. I don't see this problem with many of the other guys here so it can be frustrating wondering whats going on with me.

Alright thanks guys. Slight speed bump but I'll get it figured out.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 01-09-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So little update and some questions, jumped on the herbs finally, I have about 20 of them. I'm still trying to figure out correct doses since some seem to affect me worse than others, but all in all I'm enjoying them and like the extra kick they give me. I've been crushing the gym lately and immediately came crashing down like a brick. The herbs give me a good aggressive feeling and finally make me want to go lift again like I used to, I might have went a bit overboard today by doing 4 sets of 8, 225 pound deadlifts and then same with squats (I'm thinking I'm pushing myself way too hard since I'm only 145 pounds) but I love lifting and it's frustrating that when I lift and sprint the way I want, my condition deteriorates. Later on during the day I couldn't even remember my own name and almost had to leave class due to having a panic attack and my brain fog was so intense. Really frustrating and confusing since I was doing so well.

Anyone know why pushing myself may be making me so much worse? Wondering if it's something with my endocrine system or whatever. I'm honestly so confused with all these medical terms that when shit comes up its hard to fix since I'm basically in the dark, or I would be without you guys. Regarding these issues, should I be avoiding coffee? I drink about 100 mg in the morning to start my day. I'm thinking as I continue the herbs my body is going to build itself up stronger to the point where I can handle these intense workouts, so I may have to tone it down a bit until then and build up slowly. I don't see this problem with many of the other guys here so it can be frustrating wondering whats going on with me.

Alright thanks guys. Slight speed bump but I'll get it figured out.
    Deadlifts and Squats on same session lifting heavy for 4 sets, of course you're going to wipe yourself out. Without pfs you'd be on the road to overtraining doing that. Two major compound lifts that target the same muscle areas of your body, is overload

Split them up or rotate the times you do them. Deadlifts is legs, lower back,traps and core, squats is core and legs. You don't need to do them together in the same session, it's actually counter productive in your case.

If you want to go all out, less is more, otherwise you will push your body into a catabolic stress response.

In such a weakened state, 1-2 sets going to failure is enough. You can still do 4 sets but don't go all out on all 4. You will still build muscle and strength this way, only your ego will suffer a little bit

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the herbs are game changers for sure. I noticed significant mood improvements in a month when I first started rotating them. I don't really feel the individual herbs that much, but over time they definitely do help.