Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turnover 25's road to kick PFS in the ass

What's up boys.

It's about that time that I make a new thread for myself. I started fin (for the second time) back in May, got horrible sides, got better than I was before for about a week and a half, then crashed while sitting in finance class. That was the moment all of my fears came to life, I was scared my sides would come back, then all of the sudden I remember thinking "Wow, I can't believe how fucking low and depressed I feel right now" then BOOM! It was like a rush of hot liquid over my body. Anxiety, fear, panic, brain fog, you name it. It all came back, and here I am months later with the same symptoms.

My life has become somewhat livable again since that moment. I've managed to work my way through school through the panic attacks and brain fog, and found ways to occupy my time with riding my bike in the summer time and lifting weights and trying to eat healthy. I was doing a lot of the things on the protocol during the summer, I think they were probably of good use. I was also cheating on my diet and drinking my pain away more than I like to admit, so that undoubtedly has dragged me down. But, it's all good. Time to fix it.

I did a juice fast a month or 2 back, and honestly saw some results, but ended up fucking it up with bad diet. So, this Friday I am starting a 5 day water fast, then I am going to begin the protocol. I am in very good shape, but I still plan to follow the protocol to a T, and not skip the 3 weeks in between fasting, calisthenics, light lifting phase and then heavy lifting (Unless you guys think it's unneccesary if you are in good shape?)

My only concern is that I react harshly to nearly everything I've tried, which is cold showers, supplements, certain foods, etc. They make my head pound and my head pressure/brain fog becomes harsh. I'm assuming it's because my system is fucked up. Never had these problems before.

Anyways, I want to point out that even though I'm extremely fucked up (to the point of suicide many times), I have a lot of hope for me and for others. Due to my brain fog, it's been tough to keep up with a lot of details from other sufferers, but one that REALLY sticks out to me is English. He made it known that in order to truly heal, you need to quit mind-fucking yourself and realize that you are NOT suffering from a life-long illness, and the sooner that you control your anxiety and emotions, the sooner you can heal. I personally feel that this thing feeds off of anxiety and fear, which is why I respect CD for having included that in the protocol (dude knows what he is talking about).

Anyways, that's it guys. I'm severely fucked up, but you know what? I'm going to fucking KICK this things ass. It's going to suck, it's going to be a long journey, but I'm gonna fuckin kick this things ass. And I have all my friends here to help me. Also, I'm here to help you guys too. None of you are alone, as I am not either. Lets do it boys! I'll update you after the fast.

-Turnover
    Last edited by Turnover25; 10-19-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're gonna be fine, buddy. Just put in the work and you'll start to feel better. It's going to be frustrating, but you'll get there before you know it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude. This is the first reply I've gotten that's been positive since all this began. It feels great to be in good company. I'll keep you updated.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck I definitely wouldn't recommend CTsnuts protocol it almost killed me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    What's up boys.

It's about that time that I make a new thread for myself. I started fin (for the second time) back in May, got horrible sides, got better than I was before for about a week and a half, then crashed while sitting in finance class. That was the moment all of my fears came to life, I was scared my sides would come back, then all of the sudden I remember thinking "Wow, I can't believe how fucking low and depressed I feel right now" then BOOM! It was like a rush of hot liquid over my body. Anxiety, fear, panic, brain fog, you name it. It all came back, and here I am months later with the same symptoms.

My life has become somewhat livable again since that moment. I've managed to work my way through school through the panic attacks and brain fog, and found ways to occupy my time with riding my bike in the summer time and lifting weights and trying to eat healthy. I was doing a lot of the things on the protocol during the summer, I think they were probably of good use. I was also cheating on my diet and drinking my pain away more than I like to admit, so that undoubtedly has dragged me down. But, it's all good. Time to fix it.

I did a juice fast a month or 2 back, and honestly saw some results, but ended up fucking it up with alcohol and diet. So, this Friday I am starting a 5 day water fast, then I am going to begin the protocol. I am in very good shape, but I still plan to follow the protocol to a T, and not skip the 3 weeks in between fasting, calisthenics, light lifting phase and then heavy lifting (Unless you guys think it's unneccesary if you are in good shape?)

My only concern is that I react harshly to nearly everything I've tried, which is cold showers, supplements, certain foods, etc. They make my head pound and my head pressure/brain fog becomes harsh. I'm assuming it's because my system is fucked up. Never had these problems before.

Anyways, I want to point out that even though I'm extremely fucked up (to the point of suicide many times), I have a lot of hope for me and for others. Due to my brain fog, it's been tough to keep up with a lot of details from other sufferers, but one that REALLY sticks out to me is English. He made it known that in order to truly heal, you need to quit mind-fucking yourself and realize that you are NOT suffering from a life-long illness, and the sooner that you control your anxiety and emotions, the sooner you can heal. I personally feel that this thing feeds off of anxiety and fear, which is why I respect CD for having included that in the protocol (dude knows what he is talking about).

Anyways, that's it guys. I'm severely fucked up, but you know what? I'm going to fucking KICK this things ass. It's going to suck, it's going to be a long journey, but I'm gonna fuckin kick this things ass. And I have all my friends here to help me. Also, I'm here to help you guys too. None of you are alone, as I am not either. Lets do it boys! I'll update you after the fast.

-Turnover
    Hey man,

I had the same issue with cold showers making my head pressure worse. Exercising, mainly HIIT did this too. I just pushed through because I read that's what English did in the beginning. And now, neither of those cause me any issues.

Obviously listen to your body, and if you feel much worse then tone it back a bit. But I believe if you push through you'll be fine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Push through and you'll end up in hospital

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Turnover25

Overall I feel pretty good, but got into a spiral of reading horrorstories again last days and my bloods are getting messed up. Couldn't sleep 2days ago well and yesterday was fkin my own mind again, staying up late taxing my body and getting no sleep now not due to PFS but cuz I stayed up till 4am like an idiot. Really wanna hit off another 5-7day waterfast too and then go at it full force. Have been drinking too much during summer, aswell as cheating on diet. Your story was as if I'd have written it myself, yesterday night quite some sides reappeared cuz I was thinking so much about them(didn't think that would actually happen again). It's easy to let these things spiral out of control and become quite systematic.

Blueryans posts actually made me chuckle af today, so this helped to start my day more positive XD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another fake account ^^^^^ to promote this sociopaths regime

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please keep these comments off of my progress thread, I’m a regular dude just trying to heal myself. Your negativity is not welcome here. Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh let's bring some rays of positivity perhaps that will cure you I'm telling you that following his regime will worsen you not make you better.

Cut carbs, go carnivore, fast on weekends, get plenty of sleep, lots of sunshine and limit Pmo that's all you need.