User Tag List

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    What tests should I take? I’m really trying to bring down my prolactin levels. I have sufficient b12, not sure about b6, but if there’s any steps I can take to make sure this won’t crash me, I’d do it. It’s around 100%-200% of dv. I know I’m a neurotic asshole, but let me know if there’s anything I can do prior.
    Vitamin deficiency test? Idk man. 23 and me has genetic tests to tell if you’re genetically disposed to need specific b vitamins as well. That’s what I did to find out my body doesn’t create folate (B9) correctly

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Never realized how good of a herb royal jelly was. I’ve taken it daily for about 6 days, along with my herb rotation, felt great every day.
    Good, fresh Royal Jelly is one of my favorite "all around" supp. Like you said, just makes you feel good. AND it's loaded with beneficial goodies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    What tests should I take? I’m really trying to bring down my prolactin levels. I have sufficient b12, not sure about b6, but if there’s any steps I can take to make sure this won’t crash me, I’d do it. It’s around 100%-200% of dv. I know I’m a neurotic asshole, but let me know if there’s anything I can do prior.
    Mucuna Pruriens | Total Male Optimization

This herb antagonizes prolactin.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Ok, thanks man. I'll just avoid them.

It's encouraging to know you had issues with the prohormones too. I'm gonna go really light on my next cycle. I feel pretty good most days, and I feel if I didn't still get intermittent dizziness I would be recovered. Anyway, keep at it.
    Man....if you're feeling good most days, then you should post that too....not just the negs. That's the shit that keeps morale high and people recovering.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Cdsnuts;69574]Good, fresh Royal Jelly is one of my favorite "all around" supp. Like you said, just makes you feel good. AND it's loaded with beneficial goodies.

This herb I've overlooked yet T25s testimonial is too good to ignore so I managed to get hold of the royal jelly recommended by TMO and based of one of CDs old posts I plan to use it for a month straight and then use pine pollen for a month straight so somewhat cycled if you will so just like the herb rotation they both will last that much longer

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might hop on cycle #4 tomorrow. Been 7 weeks off, sick of waiting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tend to feel worse on cycle. I’m on herbs right now and feel very content, had a few strong erections since quitting dairy. (Hopefully for good)

When I’m on cycle the scar tissue in my back tends to grow which is rather painful... not that I’m terrified of cycle #3 coming up for me, I’ll do it, I just need to get the scar tissue taken care of and maybe release some of the extra energy into more intensive exercise.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    I tend to feel worse on cycle. I’m on herbs right now and feel very content, had a few strong erections since quitting dairy. (Hopefully for good)

When I’m on cycle the scar tissue in my back tends to grow which is rather painful... not that I’m terrified of cycle #3 coming up for me, I’ll do it, I just need to get the scar tissue taken care of and maybe release some of the extra energy into more intensive exercise.
    I’m very much the opposite, I absolutely love cycling.

Weird stuff for sure though, man.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started cycle #4 today. Starting with some Super R Andro I managed to score online, then moving to UltraHard, then back to super R Andro to finish.

Not gonna make a thread for this one, I’ll put anything I need to document on here. Felt pretty run down emotion wise and libido wise the past week or 2, might be too early to start cycle but I’ve been off for 7 weeks and I’m tired of waiting.

Kinda hindered progress on my other cycles by getting drunk, this time it’s straight and narrow. Leggo
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-16-2021 at 09:34 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Started cycle #4 today. Starting with some Super R Andro I managed to score online, then moving to UltraHard, then back to super R Andro to finish.

Not gonna make a thread for this one, I’ll put anything I need to document on here. Felt pretty run down emotion wise and libido wise the past week or 2, might be too early to start cycle but I’ve been off for 7 weeks and I’m tired of waiting.

Kinda hindered progress on my other cycles by getting drunk, this time it’s straight and narrow. Leggo
    Wasn’t your last cycle like 10 weeks? It’s recommended you do as much time off cycle as how long your previous cycle was.

Curious, is there a reason you run some R-andro and not pure UH the whole time? Do you notice benefits over one or the other? I’ve only ran 2 UH cycles and love it, get some insomnia though so R-Andro interests me for my 3rd.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Wasn’t your last cycle like 10 weeks? It’s recommended you do as much time off cycle as how long your previous cycle was.

Curious, is there a reason you run some R-andro and not pure UH the whole time? Do you notice benefits over one or the other? I’ve only ran 2 UH cycles and love it, get some insomnia though so R-Andro interests me for my 3rd.
    I’m aware, just gonna go for it.

I notice different benefits of each. But I like R Andro more, epi makes me jittery.