Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I’m aware, just gonna go for it.

I notice different benefits of each. But I like R Andro more, epi makes me jittery.
    You should be fine. I cut the timeline short between between my third and fourth cycle, and considered myself recovered after my fourth. Of course, YMMV, but wanted to throw my experience in for what it's worth.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    You should be fine. I cut the timeline short between between my third and fourth cycle, and considered myself recovered after my fourth. Of course, YMMV, but wanted to throw my experience in for what it's worth.

That makes me feel much better, was a little worried I may be pushing myself too hard. I did like 12 weeks on last time, did 7 off, now I’m aiming for 8. But can always stop if I feel too shitty.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-16-2021 at 12:25 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That makes me feel much better, was a little worried I may be pushing myself too hard. I did like 12 weeks on last time, did 7 off, now I’m aiming for 8. But can always stop if I feel too shitty.
    Yeah, always go by feel. Keep in mind, I was running 4 Andro as well in both of those cycles which is much more suppressive (still lighter vs AAS, however) than R Andro/Epi-Andro which you're running solo. I had two compounds "beating me down".

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, always go by feel. Keep in mind, I was running 4 Andro as well in both of those cycles which is much more suppressive (still lighter vs AAS, however) than R Andro/Epi-Andro which you're running solo. I had two compounds "beating me down".
    Good point. Why run the 4 Andro then?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point. Why run the 4 Andro then?
    Mitigate low estrogen. My second cycle of R Andro beat me down in the end as I struggled with low estrogen in PFS. Saw Palmetto (my poison of choice), inhibits aromatase as well as acting as a progestin/5ARI (such as fin), so a lot of us suffer the opposite of a lot of you guys - low estrogen instead of high. DHT pro-hormones kill estrogen for people like I was.

Funny, because the time I ran ultra hard last year, years after recovery, I had no issues with this.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mitigate low estrogen. My second cycle of R Andro beat me down in the end as I struggled with low estrogen in PFS. Saw Palmetto (my poison of choice), inhibits aromatase as well as acting as a progestin/5ARI (such as fin), so a lot of us suffer the opposite of a lot of you guys - low estrogen instead of high. DHT pro-hormones kill estrogen for people like I was.

Funny, because the time I ran ultra hard last year, years after recovery, I had no issues with this.
    Interesting. I did get hormone test that showed sky rocketing estrogen, but then again all of my hormones had skyrocketed. Maybe showing my body wasn’t actually using the hormones and just passing them out. But literally every Estrogen level had skyrocketed where my other hormones were kinda scattered. So I’d imagine that’s a pretty accurate depiction of my E.

Also wanted to ask what you think, how bad is alcohol as a setback? I’ve had a lot of life changes lately and moved to Colorado, been meeting new friends and having fun and drinking more than I should have in the past 2 months. I plan to cut it out fully and go sober now for a long time, mainly just because I don’t want to drink anymore anyways. Not sure how far this could have potentially set me back.

I will say that 2 years ago, my body handled alcohol much worse than it does now.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-16-2021 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. I did get hormone test that showed sky rocketing estrogen, but then again all of my hormones had skyrocketed. Maybe showing my body wasn’t actually using the hormones and just passing them out. But literally every Estrogen level had skyrocketed where my other hormones were kinda scattered. So I’d imagine that’s a pretty accurate depiction of my E.

Also wanted to ask what you think, how bad is alcohol as a setback? I’ve had a lot of life changes lately and moved to Colorado, been meeting new friends and having fun and drinking more than I should have in the past 2 months. I plan to cut it out fully and go sober now for a long time, mainly just because I don’t want to drink anymore anyways. Not sure how far this could have potentially set me back.

I will say that 2 years ago, my body handled alcohol much worse than it does now.
    I'll shoot you a PM.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 2 of cycle, libido is very high. Also just in a great mood

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently sick for the 2nd time in 2 months. Before this it’s been like 2 years, not including my fever I got when I crashed

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling extreme mental clarity today, just really content, happy with life. At work in my office just vibing, looking out the window, enjoying my life. Feel like I did when I was a young, carefree kid.

Haven’t felt this way in far too long, sad that I had to miss out these past couple of years, but once this returns for good I’ll be willing to put it all behind me.

Keep pushing boys