User Tag List

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone.

I just finished my refeeding process, and I currently seem to be in a huge upswing. Yesterday was the best day I've had since this all began, and I noticed that I am sniffly and maybe a little sick. It feels like my brain fog has lifted and I can think. I'm concerned that once the cold clears, I am going to crash and go back to being barely able to function.

Can someone shed some light whether this is a good thing? Sign of improvement?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a huge upswing after my juice feast. It lasted a few days, then I went back to 'normal'. Currently trending upwards again, just keep going!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, so I completed my water fast a week and a half ish ago, then implemented the paleo diet then a few days later got sick with a pretty bad cold. When I was sick, I had a HUGE upswing. It was like everything vanished, brain fog lifted, no anxiety or panic, I could think. Now that I’m not sick I think my symptoms are coming back to me more and more each day. Can someone (preferably CD) shed some light on if this is a good thing or not? Sign of progress maybe?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys, so I completed my water fast a week and a half ish ago, then implemented the paleo diet then a few days later got sick with a pretty bad cold. When I was sick, I had a HUGE upswing. It was like everything vanished, brain fog lifted, no anxiety or panic, I could think. Now that I’m not sick I think my symptoms are coming back to me more and more each day. Can someone (preferably CD) shed some light on if this is a good thing or not? Sign of progress maybe?
    Yes, it's progress. But then again you know that without having to be told. You can feel it. It's very easy to tell when things are going the right way because of how you feel. You're going to oscillate between good and bad during the entire healing journey. As long as you stay the course you have nothing to worry about.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, it's progress. But then again you know that without having to be told. You can feel it. It's very easy to tell when things are going the right way because of how you feel. You're going to oscillate between good and bad during the entire healing journey. As long as you stay the course you have nothing to worry about.
    Thanks CD. I’ll keep at it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Completed a water fast and then took 3 weeks off of training and implemented paleo diet. My anxiety has been very under control. Today, I implemented my first day of calisthenics (pushups) and experienced a lot of anxiety while doing push-ups, and I’m still very anxious.

Is this normal? Any thoughts?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Completed a water fast and then took 3 weeks off of training and implemented paleo diet. My anxiety has been very under control. Today, I implemented my first day of calisthenics (pushups) and experienced a lot of anxiety while doing push-ups, and I’m still very anxious.

Is this normal? Any thoughts?
    Yes, it's normal. As a matter of fact, everything that you're going to be feeling is normal for the condition you're in. You're going to feel good, then bad, then great, then bad again, and so on and so forth. You gotta just ride it out. You're going to be swaying back and forth like this all the while but you're going to be going in an upword trend healing wise.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, it's normal. As a matter of fact, everything that you're going to be feeling is normal for the condition you're in. You're going to feel good, then bad, then great, then bad again, and so on and so forth. You gotta just ride it out. You're going to be swaying back and forth like this all the while but you're going to be going in an upword trend healing wise.
    Thanks CD. It doesn’t seem to be a problem lately honestly, just that first morning of working out.

I had a question about cinnamon, I implement organic cinnamon into my paleo diet for some variety. Is this ok for the protocol? Or should I avoid it? Are most herbs and spices, salts and peppers ok for the diet as well?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD. It doesn’t seem to be a problem lately honestly, just that first morning of working out.

I had a question about cinnamon, I implement organic cinnamon into my paleo diet for some variety. Is this ok for the protocol? Or should I avoid it? Are most herbs and spices, salts and peppers ok for the diet as well?
    Yes, spices and cinnamon are fine.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. I've been on the protocol for about 2 months, so I thought I'd give my first update. I'm doing much better than I was 2 months ago. I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but I've gotten loads better. I was unable to function a couple months ago, I believe I got hit with the mental side of things about as bad as it can get. I thought life was truly over, it isn't really like that anymore. I'm following the protocol exactly as it is laid out on TMO, so I just implemented light weight lifting, a month from now I'll be at the heavy lifting stage and I'll implement the herbs and HIIT. I haven't started the daily supplements yet because they used to give me massive issues with brain fog, but I'm going to try them soon. I'm nervous to start the herbs because I am still sensitive with food and stuff that I put in my body. But the paleo diet has done great things for me. My memory has improved, my brain fog isn't a thick, terrifying fog anymore, it's more like I just don't really think that clearly anymore. Depersonalization/derealization has all but faded, not an issue anymore. I still have vision issues, especially "tracers" as I call them, so like when things move, I can see them streaking behind (think shooting stars, or cars passing on a highway in a camera) so things like passing cars or people gesturing with their hands is weird for me. Still have a lot of issues with screens like TV or phones. Sometimes I forget where I am and don't really have that inner voice telling me what day it is, time, month, but seems to be improving? Anxiety is under control, it rears its head randomly (like yesterday) but it is much better now, inability to handle stress and panic attacks both seem to be gone. I'll update more later on, but just wanted to let everyone know how I'm doing. Thanks
    Last edited by Turnover25; 11-15-2019 at 02:28 PM.