Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
Feeling a little better now that I have been off the prohormones for about a week, not sure if I got a lot of benefit from that last cycle because I started so early, but my body just started dreaming naturally again.

I’ve made some serious strides in the past year in spite of eating sugar/sweets often, drinking alcohol, caffeine, processed foods, not all the time but more than I’d like to admit. I am just hellbent on getting rid of my brain fog now, it’s not as bad but still hasn’t lifted. Here’s the new additions on top of the protocol-

No alcohol
No sugar (besides fruits)
No red meat (brain fog)
No grains
No high GI carbs (due to brain fog) only bananas and things like that
No caffeine (brain fog, but have wanted to give this up for years)
Eat plenty of sauerkraut and shit like that

Paleo diet aiming at foods good for the thyroid, ie no cruciferous veggies, which make me feel like shit

Basically following a diet that is along the same lines as Japanther and Mitch, who were both sufferers of the same shit as me, who managed to beat it.

No electronics after 9, bed by 10:30
No social media
Intermittent fasting, eating window noon-8

Gonna do another water fast here soon, and probably a dopamine fast just to see what that’s all about. Basically gonna sit in my apartment and stare at a wall for 2 days straight, take walks, etc.

Things I’m left stuck with-

Brain fog/neurological bs (aka bad short term memory, dizzy spells, vision, disconnect)
Anhedonia (I think it’s improving)
Libido
Dry skin
Could be more? Idk. Those are the only ones I notice

Edit: I’m also not in a horrible place anymore. Recently moved to Denver, Colorado, and I work as an accountant. I’ve taken huge strides from where I came from, which was being completely unable to function. But it’s time to finally beat this shit
When you're on the prohormones do those symptoms go away?