User Tag List

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    And you will......the last part is always the longest and hardest because you're close enough to know you can feel normal again but you're just not quite there yet....Just keep doing what you were doing. (Except the alcohol and party favors, because believe me, they're doing you NO favors)

And you get benefit from every cycle whether you feel it or not. Some cycles are more "behind the scenes" and some are in your face. Either way things are happening biologically regardless of the state you're in. That being said, they will run you down if you're not on top of it.

If you're that hell bent on getting rid of the brain fog, you really should be sober for a few months....it makes that much of a difference. If you have to do something, well you're living in the perfect state for it!

You got this.

Out of curiosity, where did you move from?
    Thanks for the support as always. I got ahead of myself the past 4 months or so, the move was a big one. I started meeting all New people, doing all new things, and the prohormones had me feeling great all the time so I started drinking and letting loose, I think it might have been needed because I had a lot of fun, but now I had my fun and I’m really starting to buckle down.

I agree with the cycles, even though I felt run down and that I didn’t get anything out of it, I’m now dreaming consistently again, every single night, after this last cycle. I thought anhedonia was lifting but I haven’t had any sparks of emotions in a few weeks, that one is so tricky.

Also, I came from West Michigan. I grew up about 30 min from Lake Michigan. If you’ve never been, I recommend. The beaches are amazing and it’s a nice quiet place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    When you're on the prohormones do those symptoms go away?
    Sometimes, it’s give or take. My brain fog has seen alot of improvements, and there’s been times on cycle where I can think very clearly, but the entire state of it has never lifted entirely yet. It’s hard to explain. It’s not just that my memory is bad, it’s a slew of multiple neurological symptoms dealing with memory, motor function, vision, decision making, senses. Hard to explain.

Anhedonia improves while on cycles, emotions flicker and spark. Haven’t stuck yet though.

Libido definitely improves. Dry skin I haven’t noticed improvement in a while
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-29-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t want to jinx anything, but as of the past week or so my anhedonia feels like it’s lifting. Feeling more emotions and more normal, might finally be experiencing the SnapBack from my previous 2 cycles. I’ll update if I notice anything else.

Keep pushing boys!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts do you think doing a 2 day water fast will have benefits? Been wanting to do a little reboot while I have a couple days off

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    @Cdsnuts do you think doing a 2 day water fast will have benefits? Been wanting to do a little reboot while I have a couple days off
    It depends how clean you are. This is what I mean. When you start a water fast, it typically takes the body three days to get into the deep cleaning state. If you start a fast and stop after two days, you could stop the fast right as waste is emptying into your blood stream to be processed out. So again, it depends how clean you are. I'd say that a two day juice feast would be the better option because of the length of time

You would get more benefit from the juice feast.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 6 of UltraHard stacked with Alpha Four, I feel literally no effect

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 6 of UltraHard stacked with Alpha Four, I feel literally no effect
    Dude this is so strange. I stopped a UH cycle 2 weeks in last month after not feeling it for the first time. Is there a chance UH has weakened the dose?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s super weird that we have both responded really well to it in the past and suddenly felt no effect. How can that be?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Dude this is so strange. I stopped a UH cycle 2 weeks in last month after not feeling it for the first time. Is there a chance UH has weakened the dose?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s super weird that we have both responded really well to it in the past and suddenly felt no effect. How can that be?
    Not sure man, anyone have any ideas?

If anything I feel like it’s making me worse, I think I’m going to drop the Four.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we loop in Rob or something to confirm UH potency has stayed the same compared to earlier in the year? I just find it so odd you and I didn’t feel anything. Is your UH bottle new? I thought it was just me until I saw you say the same thing

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Can we loop in Rob or something to confirm UH potency has stayed the same compared to earlier in the year? I just find it so odd you and I didn’t feel anything. Is your UH bottle new? I thought it was just me until I saw you say the same thing
    Let me get back to you once I’ve been on the Alpha Four for a few days, I feel like that’s the problem. I didn’t use it today and I feel a little better, might be placebo of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me get back to you once I’ve been on the Alpha Four for a few days, I feel like that’s the problem. I didn’t use it today and I feel a little better, might be placebo of course.
    Definitely let me know how that goes. Hoping it was just a fluke for us. It would be weird if UH suddenly lost its potency, I guess? I have a cycle starting next week.