Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
Hey guys. I've been on the protocol for about 2 months, so I thought I'd give my first update. I'm doing much better than I was 2 months ago. I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but I've gotten loads better. I was unable to function a couple months ago, I believe I got hit with the mental side of things about as bad as it can get. I thought life was truly over, it isn't really like that anymore. I'm following the protocol exactly as it is laid out on TMO, so I just implemented light weight lifting, a month from now I'll be at the heavy lifting stage and I'll implement the herbs and HIIT. I haven't started the daily supplements yet because they used to give me massive issues with brain fog, but I'm going to try them soon. I'm nervous to start the herbs because I am still sensitive with food and stuff that I put in my body. But the paleo diet has done great things for me. My memory has improved, my brain fog isn't a thick, terrifying fog anymore, it's more like I just don't really think that clearly anymore. Depersonalization/derealization has all but faded, not an issue anymore. I still have vision issues, especially "tracers" as I call them, so like when things move, I can see them streaking behind (think shooting stars, or cars passing on a highway in a camera) so things like passing cars or people gesturing with their hands is weird for me. Still have a lot of issues with screens like TV or phones. Sometimes I forget where I am and don't really have that inner voice telling me what day it is, time, month, but seems to be improving? Anxiety is under control, it rears its head randomly (like yesterday) but it is much better now, inability to handle stress and panic attacks both seem to be gone. I'll update more later on, but just wanted to let everyone know how I'm doing. Thanks
You’re referring to eye floaters as tracers, and I had them. They’re gone now, but they were one of the far last things to go away.