Hey man - where can I find english’s post would love to read

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbould View Post
    Hey man - where can I find english’s post would love to read
    Hey bud, I don't remember honestly. Either here or on PPH. But I'd advise staying off of that website.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's on here somewhere......try and use the search function, but I know it's definitely on this forum.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, little update. 2 days ago was the best I've felt since this whole mess began. Matter of fact, it was the best I have felt in years honestly. Followed by yesterday, which was an absolutely horrible day for no particular reason. Couldn't control my anxiety, panic attacks, stress, brain fog, couldn't look at screens, I was a mess. Followed by today which I am feeling fantastic again. Just a really good mood, clear minded and feeling content. Looks like I am in the land of fluctuations now. Also, went ahead and did that dentist operation without any numbing medicine. Wasn't too bad honestly, I guess the protocol is toughening me up a bit. Must be the cold showers

Anyways, thanks guys. Have a good week.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys, little update. 2 days ago was the best I've felt since this whole mess began. Matter of fact, it was the best I have felt in years honestly. Followed by yesterday, which was an absolutely horrible day for no particular reason. Couldn't control my anxiety, panic attacks, stress, brain fog, couldn't look at screens, I was a mess. Followed by today which I am feeling fantastic again. Just a really good mood, clear minded and feeling content. Looks like I am in the land of fluctuations now. Also, went ahead and did that dentist operation without any numbing medicine. Wasn't too bad honestly, I guess the protocol is toughening me up a bit. Must be the cold showers

Anyways, thanks guys. Have a good week.
    I know it's a tough spot to be in, but those fluctuations are a great sign. They do a number on your mentality though.

Keep pushing man.....you got this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I know it's a tough spot to be in, but those fluctuations are a great sign. They do a number on your mentality though.

Keep pushing man.....you got this.
    They definitely do a number on me, but I would take ups and downs over how I felt constantly just about 4 months ago. But since starting the herbs I am really feeling things kick into gear. Especially since I started taking pine pollen powder daily, that has been a game changer.

Thanks for the words of encouragement man. I'm here for the long haul.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Maxout777 Going to a wedding with a bunch of my old buddies from the Corps tomorrow. Gonna be interesting when they find out I'm not going to be getting shitfaced with them lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Maxout777 Going to a wedding with a bunch of my old buddies from the Corps tomorrow. Gonna be interesting when they find out I'm not going to be getting shitfaced with them lol
    Hope it went well my man. My Corps buddies were the worst about not understanding the whole not drinking thing haha. It’s basically the foundation for all of our memories as I’m sure you’re familiar with!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts Decided to add some gluten/dairy free ice cream/cookies/chips into my backloading window last night. Feeling pretty great today actually, also feeling a big weight off my shoulders by not feeling so restricted by diet now that I know I can have the occasional cheat night. Why is it that all bets are off while backloading? I would imagine that all the refined sugars, etc. couldn't be good for recovery?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts Decided to add some gluten/dairy free ice cream/cookies/chips into my backloading window last night. Feeling pretty great today actually, also feeling a big weight off my shoulders by not feeling so restricted by diet now that I know I can have the occasional cheat night. Why is it that all bets are off while backloading? I would imagine that all the refined sugars, etc. couldn't be good for recovery?
    Hey man, just read your whole thread. I am only slightly behind you but have experienced the same things as you almost to a T. Starting my herbs here soon, having similar fluctuations. Keep me posted - we got this!

Higher glycemic carbs are good post-workout for glycogen replenishment, hence the “cheat meals”. I personally stick with sweet potatoes and cleaner carbs. Maybe throw a few dates/figs in there if you have a sweet tooth.

Best
    Last edited by Ratchet; 02-05-2020 at 12:11 PM.