User Tag List

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Glycine is HARMLESS. You can take as much as you need to get the effect you want without worrying about any damage. Very safe compound.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small update: I don’t make much of these, so I thought I’d update.

Added in glycine, I think it’s the best supplement I’ve tried so far. I’ve seen massive improvements in depression/memory within a week. I tested my neurotransmitters and I was low on glycine, as well as all the others, so it’s really helped. I’m going to be adding in some taurine and tyrosine soon to try and help with GABA and dopamine, but I don’t have any expectations.

I started a new job in accounting back in October, and I feel like I’ve really improved since then. When I started I felt like I was thinking through a blanket much more and my job was harder, I’m doing a little better in that department now. And the bright office lights aren’t effecting me as bad, as light sensitivity is a big symptom of mine, but I think it’s improved. A year ago, there’s no way I would have been able to do this job.

Since my second pro hormones cycle in November I feel like I’ve made a lot of improvements. I’m thinking more clearly for sure. I’m excited to run my next cycle in March, hopefully I make more improvements. I’ll be starting with R Andro, then running a bottle of ultra hard after I finish the bottle of R Andro. Reason being I still have some R Andro left, and I got different benefits from each so I’d like to use both. Eventually I’ll switch to just ultra hard.

I’ve added in some supplements that I’ve narrowed down to my specific situation over time that all seem to be helping, which are TUDCA (I’ll stop this after a few months or so, but it’s helped a lot), Gotu Kola, Acetyl Glutathione, a pro biotic, glycine, and some shilajit daily for metal detox. I seem to be responding really well to these, I also take herbs, vitamins, and do the protocol as my foundation. I’ve also cut out all processed sugar, and grains as well. Only potato’s and dates for my backloads, which I’m fine with.

I’ll update soon boys. I’m seeing improvements for sure, I’m not suffering like I was. Still in the woods a bit, but doing better. Keep pushing!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding in glycine was a big hit for me during recovery, so I know how you feel there. As far as your office lights go, I would recommend either some Gunnars or TrueDark blue blockers. I still use them to this day and it helps with strain headaches and keeps you from having the circadian rhythm f'd up from all day under bright lights and staring at screens.

Looks like you're really close my man, I'm happy to see you getting close to crossing the line!
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What glycine dose are you taking turnover? Took 1.5g for the longest time without much effect. Decided recently to try move up to 3g an noticing a light calming effect. Wonder if I should move up even more.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    What glycine dose are you taking turnover? Took 1.5g for the longest time without much effect. Decided recently to try move up to 3g an noticing a light calming effect. Wonder if I should move up even more.
    6-10 grams should give you a nice effect. That's what I use.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Up it, like Mojo suggested. My sweet spot was always 5 grams.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Up it, like Mojo suggested. My sweet spot was always 5 grams.
    Should I be adding this into the PROTOCOL?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Adding in glycine was a big hit for me during recovery, so I know how you feel there. As far as your office lights go, I would recommend either some Gunnars or TrueDark blue blockers. I still use them to this day and it helps with strain headaches and keeps you from having the circadian rhythm f'd up from all day under bright lights and staring at screens.

Looks like you're really close my man, I'm happy to see you getting close to crossing the line!
    Thanks bro, I’ll look into those. I’ve come a long way in that department, I couldn’t even look at screens when this all began.

Slowly inching my way there. I wish I was closer but I’ve self sabotaged quite a bit during my journey, taking it much more seriously now, and seeing the benefits as such. But I’m definitely at a point where I think I’ve at least turned the corner.

- - - Updated - - -

About 3 g, I’m going to up it to about 5 g starting today and see how I feel. I felt better with 3 grams than I did with 1.5 grams.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Should I be adding this into the PROTOCOL?
    I would, if sleep is still an issue. 5g, before bed.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I would, if sleep is still an issue. 5g, before bed.
    Okay I will go too the vitamin shop and pick it up...