Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Deadlifts and Squats on same session lifting heavy for 4 sets, of course you're going to wipe yourself out. Without pfs you'd be on the road to overtraining doing that. Two major compound lifts that target the same muscle areas of your body, is overload

Split them up or rotate the times you do them. Deadlifts is legs, lower back,traps and core, squats is core and legs. You don't need to do them together in the same session, it's actually counter productive in your case.

If you want to go all out, less is more, otherwise you will push your body into a catabolic stress response.

In such a weakened state, 1-2 sets going to failure is enough. You can still do 4 sets but don't go all out on all 4. You will still build muscle and strength this way, only your ego will suffer a little bit
Thanks bro. I'm going to decrease my amount of output from now on. I think I have been running into issues with overtraining, especially while in a PFS state. Do you think that "less is more" stands true for the herb rotation as well? I'm trying to figure out the correct doses, I find that if I run into any issues with the herbs, it's always after my second dose, such as headaches, fatigue, brain fog, anxiety. I think that I've been so focused on trying to beat this thing that I end up going overboard on things and do myself a little more damage than good. I'm not a very big dude, so would taking the smallest recommended dose be a better option than taking larger doses of the herbs? I feel like I want them to work so I take a bit too much. Just not sure how dosing works or if they work as effectively if you take less.