User Tag List

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I’m no longer suffering. I still have PFS and I am not out of the woods but I no longer live in fear or despair. I have a lot of friends, a good job, hobbies, I do very well with women, even the ones out of my league just due to the confidence and health I’ve obtained from this, I’m enjoying my life, loving the protocol and these pro hormone cycles, learned a lot about myself, it’s going really well. I’m telling you man.. I have been through the absolute worst of it. I’m not sure this condition gets much worse than what I’ve experienced. So for everyone living in the shitty state I was in just a year ago, hold on. It gets better. And you’re gonna be fine. So much love for all of you.

I’ll update here and there but I really want to stay off these forums. Just keep your hope alive, you’re all gonna make it out.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 05-17-2021 at 01:16 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great fucking job dude. It's an amazing feeling after years of suffering. Well deserved.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is heart warming. Huge respect

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Great fucking job dude. It's an amazing feeling after years of suffering. Well deserved.
    I couldn’t have come this far without you dude. Thanks so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    This is heart warming. Huge respect
    Glad I could send some positive vibes your way. Keep on trucking my friend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I’m no longer suffering. I still have PFS and I am not out of the woods but I no longer live in fear or despair. I have a lot of friends, a good job, hobbies, I do very well with women, even the ones out of my league just due to the confidence and health I’ve obtained from this, I’m enjoying my life, loving the protocol and these pro hormone cycles, learned a lot about myself, it’s going really well. I’m telling you man.. I have been through the absolute worst of it. I’m not sure this condition gets much worse than what I’ve experienced. So for everyone living in the shitty state I was in just a year ago, hold on. It gets better. And you’re gonna be fine. So much love for all of you.

I’ll update here and there but I really want to stay off these forums. Just keep your hope alive, you’re all gonna make it out.
    Amazing to hear brother. Your story was one i was heavily invested in, especially during my dark days and to see how far you've come is brilliant to hear. Your inevitable recovery post will be an emotional one for all I'm sure. Onwards and upwards you legend!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Amazing to hear brother. Your story was one i was heavily invested in, especially during my dark days and to see how far you've come is brilliant to hear. Your inevitable recovery post will be an emotional one for all I'm sure. Onwards and upwards you legend!
    Man, can’t tell you how much I appreciate that. Keep on fighting the good fight man.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brought a tear to my salty old eyes today, my friend. So fucking happy for you.

Hope life is good to you my friend. You've earned it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Brought a tear to my salty old eyes today, my friend. So fucking happy for you.

Hope life is good to you my friend. You've earned it.
    Man, I owe a HUGE debt to you. You’ve helped me so much through all this. Much love my friend.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man we didn't interact much but you were the first one to reply to my log this winter, and I must've read all of your posts, so I feel like I know you a bit.

Really inspiring to see how far you came; if you can do it everyone can. Sometimes I catch myself being depressed about my tinnitus or low libido but it's nothing compared to what you had, and you overcame it.

We're strangers on a forum board but I'm happy for you man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah dude.

I also just had my first real upturn yesterday and this morning. It's gone now but it gets me excited knowing that I'm on the right path.

Kick life's ass my friend.