User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    How many times a week are you doing HIT and how long are you doing it?

I think the key is to listen to your body and ensure you are not overboard with intensity and that also applies to heavy lifting with weight training, so don't push yourself to complete failure/exhaustion, since our bodies are already in a weakened state.
    It’s hard to say how long I was doing it, but I was pushing myself way past the limit. I plan on toning it down a bit and building myself up, but I’m noticeably more fucked up since starting. But ups and downs is the name of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Ya I have that too. Whenever I do cold showers or swim in the cold sea my floaters get way worse. I try to pinpoint for a long time what affects the floaters especially and finally noticed last days that it seems that the moment I get more consistent sleep my floaters get less intrusive. They get almost unbearable when I'm sleepdeprived even when I don't feel sleepy or tired.
    And I think with hiit or so it made me a bit anxious/"weaker" already pre pfs(when I now think about it, backthen I never noticed shite xd). I belive the right balance is key. I think stressing the system is crucial for health and recovery, but giving enough rest is just as important.
    I had issues with cold showers a while ago. I don’t anymore, I realized that I was negatively effecting myself in the beginning because I’d take a super hot shower, then shift it to cold suddenly and that would make my head numb as hell. It stopped when I implemented strictly cold showers.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-28-2019 at 09:52 AM.