Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
Nice, I’ll give those a shot then. I’m going to predict right now that they make me feel bad, seems to be how things usually go for me, but you never know. I’ve been meaning to try glycine for some time, but I’ve seen some horror stories. How do you get sorghum? Through food? GABA is definitely something I need to get more of.

Brain fog is my primary symptom of pfs. I had it to the most severe degree. It’s gotten better but SLOWLY. Things I’m beginning to notice are my memories slowly coming back little by little, my vision improving slowly, dreams starting to return, I still feel detached from the world but not as bad. My last cycle of Ultra Hard was when things really started to turn the corner for the best. It was clear and obvious. I’m guessing it was the kick of neurosteroids. I work in accounting now that I’ve graduated and took some time off, and I’m good at my job, whereas a year and a half ago there’s no way I would have been able to do my job due to brain fog.
Horror stories about glycine? That would be a first for me. The stuff is pretty harmless.

And yeah, everytime I tried to mess with my neurotransmitters, no good. For me, it was better to have them healed from the inside out. The cold showers, breathing exercises, regular exercise will eventually do the trick along with meditation.