User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So update, yesterday was Thanksgiving and I ended up having a cheat day on my diet for the first time in 2 and a halfish months. Ate some pie then said fuck it and went to town lol. Result, I definitely got a little worse, but the good news is I barely had any harsh reaction to all that sugar, grains, processed foods. And it looks like I’ve already bounced back from it by today. This is a massive improvement from a few months ago, I remember back when I was in the shit, eating a candy bar would send me into an effing psychosis type brain fog. I’m assuming that my gut has been healing? Not sure. But I’ll take it!!! Anxiety has been basically obliterated since I began supplementing magnesium. If you’re not taking magnesium, highly recommend. So yeah, I got a little worse, but I’ll take it as a victory since now I know that food won’t give me a severely bad reaction (Ive been nervous about slipping up since I haven’t cheated on diet since beginning), and now that the temptation is out of my system, I can get back to strict paleo. Also, the cheat meals made me feel like SHIT. I’m talking painfully bad. I have no desire to cheat again. Anyways, thats it. Things are looking up. Excited to keep it going
    Last edited by Turnover25; 11-29-2019 at 10:24 PM.