User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    And you will......the last part is always the longest and hardest because you're close enough to know you can feel normal again but you're just not quite there yet....Just keep doing what you were doing. (Except the alcohol and party favors, because believe me, they're doing you NO favors)

And you get benefit from every cycle whether you feel it or not. Some cycles are more "behind the scenes" and some are in your face. Either way things are happening biologically regardless of the state you're in. That being said, they will run you down if you're not on top of it.

If you're that hell bent on getting rid of the brain fog, you really should be sober for a few months....it makes that much of a difference. If you have to do something, well you're living in the perfect state for it!

You got this.

Out of curiosity, where did you move from?
    Thanks for the support as always. I got ahead of myself the past 4 months or so, the move was a big one. I started meeting all New people, doing all new things, and the prohormones had me feeling great all the time so I started drinking and letting loose, I think it might have been needed because I had a lot of fun, but now I had my fun and I’m really starting to buckle down.

I agree with the cycles, even though I felt run down and that I didn’t get anything out of it, I’m now dreaming consistently again, every single night, after this last cycle. I thought anhedonia was lifting but I haven’t had any sparks of emotions in a few weeks, that one is so tricky.

Also, I came from West Michigan. I grew up about 30 min from Lake Michigan. If you’ve never been, I recommend. The beaches are amazing and it’s a nice quiet place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    When you're on the prohormones do those symptoms go away?
    Sometimes, it’s give or take. My brain fog has seen alot of improvements, and there’s been times on cycle where I can think very clearly, but the entire state of it has never lifted entirely yet. It’s hard to explain. It’s not just that my memory is bad, it’s a slew of multiple neurological symptoms dealing with memory, motor function, vision, decision making, senses. Hard to explain.

Anhedonia improves while on cycles, emotions flicker and spark. Haven’t stuck yet though.

Libido definitely improves. Dry skin I haven’t noticed improvement in a while
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-29-2021 at 09:30 AM.