User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    h2s... the red stripe around the wheels of that AMG make it look like a Hot Wheels car. lol.
    It does, lol. Not the one I am looking at, but it came up in google search, lol.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 BR99TAL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...ies/mem14a.jpg
    mine looks exactly like this, just dark grey.
    its a golf 4 wagon 4motion.
    ASZ engine (diesel) with bigger PD elements (BOSIO), a stage2 GTVB (by h-turbo.de), unique software (how i wanted it), sachs racing sport clutch, koni undercarriage, golf 4 r32 rims with pirelli pzero and for sure darkened windows.
    produces 200hp and 400nm. eats about 8litres bp ultimate diesel.

shits pricey for sure - i pay alone for fucking 130hp (stock) about 150eur per month - engine tuning isnt allowed here, even a software isnt. 1litre bp ultimate costs 1.52eur whereas regular costs ~1.404eur. theres a HUGE difference though, esp with my setup. beat stock vr6 engines with that car.

no need for a bigger car - because A; we have pollution zones (a corvette could never ever see berlin, munich, hamburg etc - or youll pay a shit ton to be allowed) and B; ex schoolmate owns a subaru wrx sti and pays 500eurs per month only to own that car.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A beauty, for sure.
    Thanks Burls! I got some LG Long tube headers, a vararam ram air intake, a tune, and some cross drilled slotted rotors with hawk break pads. I just did a little upgrades to it, but they really make a HOOOGE difference in power and quickness!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saturn Astra

Except mine is "Sapphire Black"

only a 1.8L engine, but it's high compression packs a punch.

Not to mention it's suspension was designed by Lotus, so the damned thing can out maneuver almost all the other cars in my town.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Thanks Burls! I got some LG Long tube headers, a vararam ram air intake, a tune, and some cross drilled slotted rotors with hawk break pads. I just did a little upgrades to it, but they really make a HOOOGE difference in power and quickness!
    Just put slotted/dimpled rotors on my truck, actually. Grabs really nice, which is important-- I often tow 12k behind me, and the truck weighs 8k.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BR99TAL View Post
    ASZ engine (diesel) with bigger PD elements (BOSIO), a stage2 GTVB (by h-turbo.de), unique software (how i wanted it), sachs racing sport clutch, koni undercarriage, golf 4 r32 rims with pirelli pzero and for sure darkened windows.

shits pricey for sure - i pay alone for fucking 130hp (stock) about 150eur per month - engine tuning isnt allowed here, even a software isnt. 1litre bp ultimate costs 1.52eur whereas regular costs ~1.404eur. theres a HUGE difference though, esp with my setup. beat stock vr6 engines with that car.

no need for a bigger car - because A; we have pollution zones (a corvette could never ever see berlin, munich, hamburg etc - or youll pay a shit ton to be allowed) and B; ex schoolmate owns a subaru wrx sti and pays 500eurs per month only to own that car.
    Very nice setup. I've been itching to get a Golf diesel and then tune it for moderate performance. 400nm is sick, bro. Gotta love that torque!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BR99TAL View Post

I get 26-28 miles per gallon on the hwy, and about 17-20 in the city depending on how heavy my foot is. Thats with a 5.7L V8 w 465hp w 445# fts of torque.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just put slotted/dimpled rotors on my truck, actually. Grabs really nice, which is important-- I often tow 12k behind me, and the truck weighs 8k.
    They're awesome man! I car stops on a freaking dime now. I think the rotors are very often overlooked on a truck that hauls heavy loads. It's a big safety improvement imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're awesome man! I car stops on a freaking dime now. I think the rotors are very often overlooked on a truck that hauls heavy loads. It's a big safety improvement imo.
    Agreed. I warped the last pair pretty good and when I took them off, I realized I had worn into them about 1/8". Definitely time for a swap out. New pair has a no warp/crack lifetime guarantee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get 26-28 miles per gallon on the hwy, and about 17-20 in the city depending on how heavy my foot is. Thats with a 5.7L V8 w 465hp w 445# fts of torque.
    Any idea what that'll do in the quarter mile?