User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see you often have big typical american SUVs. I like it but we don't have these kind of cars here in France/Luxembourg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I like it. Really.

With snow weather, it's a real pleasure to drive but gazole consumption is a bit high for my taste. And gazole price here in France is VERY high. For your information, one liter of gazole is about 1.24€ in Luxembourg (about 1.62$). Consumption is about 8-9liters for 100kms (about 62 miles)

GPS navigation system is top and the audi sound system is excellent
    The camera back down is an option that I could not definitively do without today
    Thanks for the review brother!
    Last edited by h2s; 12-07-2012 at 08:18 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Or on the same person...
    y'all are too much. yes, all together.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 islandmagic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    subaru forester 2.5XT Touring (Turbocharged) 224 Torque 226 hp pretty good car for driving in Boston!

Saab 9000 1991 150 hp and Torque: 157 ft

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R 1989 -260bh 260.4 ft lbs.. The Car is in Maui I can not Legal drive it in boston)

Suzuki Hayabusa 1999-- The bike has been off the road for about 2 years. .Wife said if you can not drive it slow then get off the bike... I got a 500$ ticket.... I was riding to work I was doing 145 ( it was 4am) no traffic.. I saw a State Police coming on the on ramp as i passed him he hit his lights I slow down and pull over --- This what he said to

Police you know how fast you was going
    Me yes 145 and then some
    Police if you are going that fast why you stop I could not catch you -on your Hayabusa and nothing would catch you
    me because I am to old to run from you guys
    Police ok fair enough I will give you a ticket for 90 instead of put your ass in jail and taking your bike
    me I can deal with that...
    Wife WTF is wrong with you - you have a little boy to look after u dumb ASSS.... NO sex for 3 month
    me I will stop riding now

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What are you driving?

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Wife WTF is wrong with you - you have a little boy to look after u dumb ASSS.... NO sex for 3 month
    me I will stop riding now
    I have to agree with her. I am a big fan of bikes, but I know personally two people who have died on their bikes, and about two months ago a friend went down and had to have his right leg reconstructed.

You don't think it will happen to you but it could. I always wanted a bike, but this recent accident convinced me otherwise.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I have to agree with her. I am a big fan of bikes, but I know personally two people who have died on their bikes, and about two months ago a friend went down and had to have his right leg reconstructed.

You don't think it will happen to you but it could. I always wanted a bike, but this recent accident convinced me otherwise.
    I lost my brother to a motorcycle accident. My other brother and I both had bikes as well at the time. We both got rid of them and have never been on a bike since. I vowed that my parents would never have to lose another son in the same manner. No matter how skilled you are as a rider, there are unseen variables that can occur.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.