Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Thank you for the Reply Cd!

So I messed up.

I want to do it right this time. Could you answer me a couple of questions?

Is it ok to buy the fruits and veggies for Juice feasting from the Supermarket? Is this fresh enough?

Can I skip or reduce the greens and drink more of a apple/banana/grapes Juice? I have problems not throwing up with spinach/kale/lettuce and celery.

I assume a quart is a liter (defintions differ). Are 4 quarts of juice a must or can I drink 2 liters of water and 2 liters of juice?

Is it ok to drink the juice out of a thermos bottle/ flask?

Lastly, I live in flat with another guy and he eats a lot of junk food, gluten and he doesnt clean often. Everything is a bit dirty and our kitchen is sometimes a mess. If I clean up is this still a problem? Can it slow down my healing process?

Sorry for annoying you. I just desperately want to get better as soon as possible.

Thank you!
    Grocery store is fine. You want organic if possible. Not a deal breaker if they're not though.

Minimum of four quarts/liters of juice. It's a feast, not a fast. Four quarts PLUS water during the day. You want to supply your body with enough calories to live on plus you want to flush the system out.

Don't make the green juice all in one. Spread the recommended amount of greens through out all of your juices. The fruit masks the greens very well. You should enjoy them for the most part, not feel like it's something you have to suffer through.

I'm not sure how your dirty roomate will effect your healing? What do you mean?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am very sure I will suffer from it because there are so much greens and I can still taste them when spreading with other fruits. But I will do it.

People who suffer from celiac desease do not share their kitchen because its likely they will get in touch with gluten. There is also a lot of dust and it is dirty in our flat. I thought that maybe the little gluten and the bacterias could attack my system and slow down my healing process.

I will drink the juice out of flask/thermos bottles because I need to go to work during the day. Hope thats ok? I dont want people to see what I drink for two weeks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I restarted the Juice Feasting and I am on my last day now. After today I completed 15 days of Juice Feasting. It was hard but if I get well it is 100% worth it!

Tomorrow I will start the paleo diet and the exercise sessions.

I have a few questions again.

Should I also start the daily supplements tomorrow (Vitamin D, Magnesium, Chlorella, Spirulina) or wait?

I used to exercise already in the past, but not very regularly. Means, I went to the gym, then took 2 months break, then went to the gym for 3 months, took break again and so on. Can I start with lifting weights right away? Haven't been to the gym now for 3 weeks. I could start a little bit slower to make sure I wont get injured at the beginning.

I will start the herbs after 1 months of lifting weights (12 reps). Is this good? Or should I wait until I lift heavy (only 8 reps)? When would that be? .
    On TMO it says you should again wait until you lift heavy (8 reps) to do Carb Backloading. Is this a must or can I already start Carb Backloading? This would allow me to at least go out with friends and eat sushi and gluten free pasta every now and then (twice per week or so). Hopefully you guys or CD can answer me this.

Still feeling the same, but nothing else to expect. Hopefully, soon I will have little improvements! I will update on that of course.

Thanks for helping guys.
    Last edited by LetsRecover; 11-07-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, thanks for the many replies.

Of course I still feel like shit and I have to admit, I have doubts that I will ever recover. Many guys started a recovery thread few years ago and never posted again or still try out new supplements and ask questions. Shouldn't they know what to do and be close to recovered? Also some recoveries take 5 years. 5 years dealing with PFS are 5 wasted years in my book. And this in my 20s when all your freinds are partying and feeling great!

I try to be optimistic but it is just very hard when you can't be 100% sure.

PFS remains a mistery to me. I does not make sense to me that our body needs so much help (paleo diet, meditation, exercise, herbs, …) for so long to recover from such a small pill.

I am on the protocoll for 4 weeks now (15 days juice feasting). I do carb backloading every now and then when I meet friends for dinner after workout (of course). I will start with the herbs in 2 weeks. I follow the rest of the protocol closely, I believe, except I need to do daily meditation & breathing sessions.

How can I change the name of this thread btw? I realized too late that this name already existed.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You did 15 days of juice feasting without any solid foods(apples, bananas etc.)?
    How often do you hit the gym now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After I did the juice feast incorrectly (I ate fruits) I restarted everything and did it as outlined on TMO. Means I only drank juice for 15 days. I mixed bananas and apples and pears into the greens juice to make it drinkable.
    I hit the gym 4 times a week (A: Chest, B: Back, C: Legs, D: Shoulders as on TMO) and do HIIT twice a week. Sometimes I play icehockey instead of HIIT. Hope thats ok, it is my hobby...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    After I did the juice feast incorrectly (I ate fruits) I restarted everything and did it as outlined on TMO. Means I only drank juice for 15 days. I mixed bananas and apples and pears into the greens juice to make it drinkable.
    I hit the gym 4 times a week (A: Chest, B: Back, C: Legs, D: Shoulders as on TMO) and do HIIT twice a week. Sometimes I play icehockey instead of HIIT. Hope thats ok, it is my hobby...
    How's it going?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for asking CD!

Unfortunately, not much change. Had the feeling that sleep and penis sensation have been slightly better in the last couple of days. Hopefully, it is not just wishful thinking.

I meditate every morning now. The only thing which is missing are the herbs. I plan on taking them in about two weeks when I will start lifting heavy (by then I lifted with 12 reps for 6 weeks). Is that a good plan?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and my digestion is bad. Should that have resolved from the juice cleanse?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah damn mate sorry for not answering after asking god

For digestion you could maybe fast for 24-72h and then start with selfmade bone broth and some veggies and following week lower on sugars. Let the stomach/colon clean a bit while introducing a healthier gutbiome. Adding carefully digestive enzymes seemed to help people aswell. Keeping some form of IF (let's say 12-14h even) can help fight possible SiBo and give the body more room. Then following protocol with 0 gluten and paelo