Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Hello PFS fighters

Time for an update.

Unfortunately, not much change. Maybe sensitivity increased if anything. Sleep worsened again to these constant 6 hours, more is just not possible.

Can one recover sleep without the sleep supplements or are they necessary? If they are "mandatory" I would start adding glycine. Do you know some source for Europe?

My dermatologist prescribed me fin first and then I switched to dut. This is why I am sometimes scared, that my recovery takes longer / is harder.

Thankfully, the gyms opened again, so workouts (3 times a week) are much more efficient now. For HIIT I do sprinting once a week and hockey practice once a week.
    If you have no problem sleeping, first off, congrats to you, because that was the worst for me. The constant insomnia. Secondly, you don't need to take sleep supps if you have no problem sleeping.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I though these supplements would benefit everyone in a way: I went from insomnia to long unrestful sleep and I have a hard time waking up (not complaining lol). I thought they could help increase quality of sleep too

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts No, I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. My sleep is bad. Is the link for glycine on TMO still providing the best source?
    Also, in Switzerland we drink a lot of tab water. Do you think that could hinder my recovery because there might be some chemicals added? Should I buy some kind of tab water filter?
    @Maximilien That's an improvement! What supplements did you take?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    I though these supplements would benefit everyone in a way: I went from insomnia to long unrestful sleep and I have a hard time waking up (not complaining lol). I thought they could help increase quality of sleep too
    Sleep is hit or miss and nothing guarantees it. The only thing we can safely do is to make sure where active as we can be during the day and take "sleep stacks" at night.

No one said it's a magic bullet. Just as much natural help as you can get.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts No, I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. My sleep is bad. Is the link for glycine on TMO still providing the best source?
    Also, in Switzerland we drink a lot of tab water. Do you think that could hinder my recovery because there might be some chemicals added? Should I buy some kind of tab water filter?
    Gycline is simply an amino acid so it's something that is standardized pretty much

I wouldn't drink tap water....treated with way to many chemicals. Use this: Amazon.com: ZeroWater ZP-006-4, 6 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with Water Quality Meter, White and Blue: Pitcher Water Filters: Home Kitchen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, then I will buy some glycine from Switzerland.

Thanks for the link Cd. Unfortunately, this water filter pitcher is not available anymore (and they do not know if it will be back in stock). I will try and find one in Switzerland aswell, ok?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, then I will buy some glycine from Switzerland.

Thanks for the link Cd. Unfortunately, this water filter pitcher is not available anymore (and they do not know if it will be back in stock). I will try and find one in Switzerland aswell, ok?
    Maybe not that exact one, but there are different sizes and what not that you could get. Point being, that brand is what I suggest.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately I can't really help.. First month in, I took sleeping pills during 3 days then one night I forgot to take it and realized my sleep had improved, but it really got better when my anxiety went away. I feel Glycine help though

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    Unfortunately I can't really help.. First month in, I took sleeping pills during 3 days then one night I forgot to take it and realized my sleep had improved, but it really got better when my anxiety went away. I feel Glycine help though
    The glycine definitely helped.

And thankfully you only used those sleeping pills for a few days, because then you would have to kick them as well, and that's not very fun.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not doing well, no changes in symptoms and motivation gets lower and lower because of that.

It is impossible for me to sleep for longer than 6 hours.

Digestion bad aswell. Today it was bad and I only ate veggies and nuts yesterday.

I do not see a way out. For me the protocol does not seem to work. I have to admit that I could not do HIIT lately due to my groin injury. I won't be able to do it for quite some time. But HIIT is not the reason I am stuck.