User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    digestion stabilized again. however, still no other improvements made. I wish I would see some results, I am feeling suicidal again. probably because nothing positive is happening.
    this tmo protocol really takes me a lot of energy and time, but I have to keep going.

Started lifting heavy this week. Next week I will start cycling 7 herbs (will increase to 14 as soon as possible).
    Last edited by LetsRecover; 12-18-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    digestion stabilized again. however, still no other improvements made. I need results, I am feeling suicidal again. probably because nothing positive is happening.
    this tmo protocol really takes me a lot of energy and time, but I have to keep going.
    I'm not big on over analyzing symptoms, but in my own experience, everything improved after digestion. That was the first bad symptom before my initial crash as well as the one i'm currently dealing with

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, thanks for replying.
    Digestion was just aweful for the last two weeks. It now went back to "better, but still bad" as it used to be.
    How are you doing now after your second crash?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

Happy new year to you all! Hopefully it will be a year with lots of improvements for all of us.

Happy to tell you that I am in a nice upswing at the moment. Sleep is better than ever and also penis sensitivity is stronger. Still long way to go for the recovery, but maybe that is the light at the end of the tunnel I was looking for. I hope that my baseline has improved by now and that the next downswing won't undo everything.

Gym and cold showers are no problem anymore. HIIT sucks and I am very bad at meditating (can't think of nothing, my mind is everywhere).

Haven't even started the herbs yet, because many have still not arrived yet (ordered also from abroad, but it really takes long).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling really bad, all tiny improvements are gone. I don't think my baseline has improved either which worries me the most.

Out of frustration I started masturbating again and skipped meditation. It happens a lot that I lose motivation for life during downswings (if it is one).

What happened to the members from 2017,2018 who started a recovery thread?
    Last edited by LetsRecover; 01-30-2020 at 12:05 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here since about 2016. My slow recovery has been my fault. I wasnt 100% all in. Many times I would slack on diet, lifting, sleep etc.

Today I'm about 60-70% there and those improvements came VERY quickly when I stopped falling off for every doubt or setback.

Stay on course or you will drag this out longer than need be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Here since about 2016. My slow recovery has been my fault. I wasnt 100% all in. Many times I would slack on diet, lifting, sleep etc.

Today I'm about 60-70% there and those improvements came VERY quickly when I stopped falling off for every doubt or setback.

Stay on course or you will drag this out longer than need be.
    Hulk smash, could you give me some insight on how you've improved your skin?

I have very prominent lines below my biceps and elsewhere that i've developed. I have a few lines on my face that have become more prominent aswell, but trying to keep myself out of the dry-area at all times.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m here since 2016 - what would you like to ask?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yus View Post
    Hulk smash, could you give me some insight on how you've improved your skin?

I have very prominent lines below my biceps and elsewhere that i've developed. I have a few lines on my face that have become more prominent aswell, but trying to keep myself out of the dry-area at all times.
    I haven't improved my skin much but it isn't getting worse either. I use Shea Butter a few days per week on affected areas. I believe there's a good chance to fix the skin but that's after a good amount of recovery is achieved. Also, the skin is fixed when bone metabolism is fixed, atleast in my case. Read my log for details.

I'm guessing you are thin. You don't have much weight gain or muscle gain?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, very thin. Extremely low body fat, 68kg currently and 185cm - Skin issues are a bit worrying because i develop a lot of pimples, weird moles that appears, gum boils. (Although some of these aren't very alarming) the frequency makes me wonder what's going on. I'm able to put on muscle, but weight gain is pretty challenging, and has been even before fin