Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Happy new year to everybody!

Almost 2 months have passed since my waterfast. I had terrible diarrhea for 3 days after breaking the fast. I broke the fast with bone broth and juice. Since then I eat paleo only.

My digestion was perfect for the first months. Unfortunately, it is getting worse again. I think I should stop eating so much meat and more veggies.

My sleep improved about 1.5 additional hours per night. I can almost get 8 hours of sleep during the night, which is huge for me.

Erection and Libido slightly better, morning wood every other day, sensation is better. Have not had pain in the balls for a while now, which is important to keep in mind.

No mental issues, never had any.

What I am doing really well:

- Getting as much sleep as possible
    - meditating every day
    - doing the breathing exercise while meditating
    - cold showers everyday
    - brushing my skin twice per week
    - diet is on point
    - I take magnesium, spirulina, chlorella and vitamin D regularly.
    - avoiding xenoestrogens as much as possible

What I need to improve on:

- I am a bit lazy with working out (only twice per week, no HIIT). The gyms are all closed and it is freezing cold outside.
    - No herbs so far. I think I will start the herbs as soon as I can work out in the gym again.
    - Due to my job and to the weather it is hard to get some sunlight. Also, I live in the city, how should I sun my boys?
    - I have a new job and it is very stressful. I do not get along with my boss. So it is hard to avoid stress at the moment.

Let's go!
    As far as exercise, if you can’t get to a gym then buy some free weights. You can do a TON of workouts with a couple of 30-40 pound dumbbells. Even squats. Just throw them over your shoulder and air squat.

As far as HIIT in the cold, I’m from Michigan and I go to a park by my house and run sprints in the snow twice a week. Do I enjoy it? Not really. Sometimes I dread it. It’s freezing af but I don’t have another option, you can always make it work. You’re the only thing in your way.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 01-13-2021 at 02:28 PM.