Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
Hello!

Since my last update I am having a huge downswing (if not crash). Symptomwise I am back to square 1 from my small progress and anxiety and suicidal thoughts are back. I just followed the protocol so I do not know why and how it happened.

Many guys are saying that they can not tolerate some herbs, many say it is tribulus. Since I started to feel worse after taking the herbs maybe a certain herb might be the reason. However, this is just guessing.

I also read the thread of LetsGo and how he has not (or only very slightly) improved over 2 years on the protocol. Things like that and my own progress make me question everything and make me panic.

I try to stay positive, but it is very hard at the moment.

Will update again.

Good luck!
It’s simply not true that I did not improve, or only very slightly improved, over 2 years. It sounds like you’re only looking at a few statements I wrote during downswings and ignored everything else.

I’d probably be fully recovered right now if it weren’t for Covid-19 and gym closures. If I had been following the protocol 100% from day 1, I’d have fully recovered within a year IMO.