Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets Recover!

Hello everybody!

I am new here and like many of you I am trying to recover from PFS. I am suffering now for a year and it is time to get better! I started this thread to give updates on how I am doing/feeling with the CDnuts protocol and I hope you guys can help me out!

I have a question about juice feasting. Is it also ok to only eat fresh organic fruits and veggies for 2 weeks? I have troubles eating celery and greens, I can't stand it anymore. After 2 days I had to throw up from the greens juice drinks despite adding a lot of apples and pears.
    So for example is it ok to only eat fresh, organic tomatoes, oranges, apples, plums, grapes and pears (not necessarily as juice) for two weeks?

Thank you for this forum! It gives me so much hope!
    Last edited by LetsRecover; 09-24-2019 at 10:30 AM. Reason: change of title

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really would appreciate some advice and support!

I am planning on posting here regularly because I have a lot of questions still and I want to follow the protocol as closely as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently juicing allows you to absorb the nutrients better, also eliminating the fibers.

I don't know about you, but my digestive system was very vulnerable when i crashed, liquids was all i could handle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your reply Yus!

I dont have a problem taking non-liquids. In fact, I dont have troubles eating anything, so my digestive system is working fine.

At the moment I mainly eat plums, apples, oranges, tomatoes and grapes, all organic. I hope I will pass the juice feasting period despite not juicing and not eating celery or spinach. It is really no fun and I cant wait till its over.

Regarding paleo diet, what do you order in restaurants? How do you know if they serve you organic food and food without flavor enhancer or other toxic stuff?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Thanks for your reply Yus!

I dont have a problem taking non-liquids. In fact, I dont have troubles eating anything, so my digestive system is working fine.

At the moment I mainly eat plums, apples, oranges, tomatoes and grapes, all organic. I hope I will pass the juice feasting period despite not juicing and not eating celery or spinach. It is really no fun and I cant wait till its over.

Regarding paleo diet, what do you order in restaurants? How do you know if they serve you organic food and food without flavor enhancer or other toxic stuff?
    I'm no expert in the department, i think you'd have to wait for CDnuts, but i don't see an issue as long as it's raw so you won't be droppin' out on the nutrients & antioxidants if you're boiling yada yada. From what i understand you'd be getting a more nutritious density from eating it raw.. Personally i'm not eating out at restaurants, i'm quite scared that i'll have a bad reaction, usually taking my own food when going out to a friend and so forth, but i'd suggest giving a call prior to the restaurant and possibly asking in order to avoid any mishap maybe?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I will wait for CD. Yes, I eat everything raw, fresh and organic.

I dont really trust restaurants in that regard. I could imagine they care about glutenfree but not about flavor enhancer or other chemical stuff they use.
    However, stuff like sushi and glutenfree pizza should be fine on carbbackloading days in the evening, right?

I was doing HIIT today. It was way too hard, no chance sprinting for 30 seconds. After 3 sprints I was dead. How do you guys do it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

Not feeling too well. Just frustrated not to see much improvement so far. I hope this changes soon.

I am now doing the protocol with the whole diat und exercise. The herbs I have not started yet. I will buy them next week.

I have a question.
    After one herb cycle of 2 weeks (14 herbs) should I take a break or continue immediately with the next cycle?

Best regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what i understood CD said, you should cycle them 6-8 weeks followed by cycling Andro daily, then resume the herbs. Hope you get better soon!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The point of the juice feast is to cleanse. As discussed on the website, by taking in only liquids you free up your digestive energy to be used for this purpose. It's not something that most people are going to be used to. It's going to be difficult. Eating raw foods is not the same as doing a juice feast.

You're frustrated because you haven't seen improvements in a few days? Seriously? You're in for a rude awakening then my friend. It maybe months before you notice any improvement.

In regards to cycling the herbs, there is no break....you do your cycle, whether it's 7 days, 14 days, whatever, then go right back to the beginning and start over.

For best results you need to follow the protocol exactly as it is outlined.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the Reply Cd!

So I messed up.

I want to do it right this time. Could you answer me a couple of questions?

Is it ok to buy the fruits and veggies for Juice feasting from the Supermarket? Is this fresh enough?

Can I skip or reduce the greens and drink more of a apple/banana/grapes Juice? I have problems not throwing up with spinach/kale/lettuce and celery.

I assume a quart is a liter (defintions differ). Are 4 quarts of juice a must or can I drink 2 liters of water and 2 liters of juice?

Is it ok to drink the juice out of a thermos bottle/ flask?

Lastly, I live in flat with another guy and he eats a lot of junk food, gluten and he doesnt clean often. Everything is a bit dirty and our kitchen is sometimes a mess. If I clean up is this still a problem? Can it slow down my healing process?

Sorry for annoying you. I just desperately want to get better as soon as possible.

Thank you!
    Last edited by LetsRecover; 11-07-2019 at 12:30 PM.