User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your answers and encouraging words. Happy to hear, that you are doing so well, @alphacfi .

Hopefully, you are right about the sexual sides! But 2 years on the protocol without libido is a long time.

I am only 4 months into the protocol, but I suffer from PFS now for more than 1.5 years.

And no, I have not done the prohormones yet. From my understanding, CD said prohormones are not necessary for recovery. However, they speed things up. I want to keep things on a purely natural level, that is why I will try to recover without prohormones. If I will still not improve in the next months, I might reconsider it.
    Last edited by LetsRecover; 03-05-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts. You said that I am doing something wrong. Could you please check out my post and help me or give advice? Otherwise, I can not make improvements and I don't know what to change.

Thanks!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    @Cdsnuts. You said that I am doing something wrong. Could you please check out my post and help me or give advice? Otherwise, I can not make improvements and I don't know what to change.

Thanks!
    I don't have the time right now to comb through your post. YOU know what you need to do based on what is laid out for you on TMO. If you're doing all that is listed there, you will have success over time, that's all there is to it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I don't have the time right now to comb through your post. YOU know what you need to do based on what is laid out for you on TMO. If you're doing all that is listed there, you will have success over time, that's all there is to it.
    I read the protocol several times. I outlined what I do in an earlier post. In my opinion I follow the protocol precisely (I meditate every day now).

I will update in a few weeks again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I quit following the protocol in March this year because I did not make any improvements after 4 months in.

I thought maybe (and some guy in this forum thinks similarly) the reason the protocol is not working for me is the fact that I only did a juice feast for 15 days instead of a water fast. Hence, this time I will do a water fast and see how I feel after 6 months.

Aiming for 10 days, will start in late October.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    I quit following the protocol in March this year because I did not make any improvements after 4 months in.

I thought maybe (and some guy in this forum thinks similarly) the reason the protocol is not working for me is the fact that I only did a juice feast for 15 days instead of a water fast. Hence, this time I will do a water fast and see how I feel after 6 months.

Aiming for 10 days, will start in late October.
    I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but if you did EVERYTHING outlined 100% for four months and didn't get ANY change at all, most likely you're NOT doing everything. Not trying to be a dick, but that's just the reality of it.

Yes, a water fast is definitely more powerful than a juice feast especially if your really fucked.

Are you doing the fast supervised?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but if you did EVERYTHING outlined 100% for four months and didn't get ANY change at all, most likely you're NOT doing everything. Not trying to be a dick, but that's just the reality of it.

Yes, a water fast is definitely more powerful than a juice feast especially if your really fucked.

Are you doing the fast supervised?
    Besides meditating and doing the breathing exercises daily I would say I followed the protocol 100 %. I already posted what I did during these 4 months to clear up possible missunderstandings from my part about the TMO website (because my english is not perfect).

I will read the TMO website again (4th time).

I am still looking for facilities or doctors to do a supervised water fast here in Switzerland. So far I did not find anything (all fasts offered are not water only). I will keep searching. However, if I do not find anything I will start the water fast by myself at home in the end of October.

Do you guys have suggestions for water fast supervisions in Europe (preferably close to Switzerland)?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arguably for me, breath work and meditating has been a cornerstone for recovery. When I first started, even closing my eyes was enough to give me anxiety and fear. But I kept doing it and gets easier with time. It just takes a good 20 minutes out of your day. Have a certain time during your day where you sit down and just do it. After a while it becomes part of your routine and less of a nuisance. It can not be understated what calming your mind can do for the rest of your body and mindset in general.

Keep going buddy, you got this.
    Last edited by Mojo; 10-09-2020 at 06:27 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, breath work and meditation/mindfulness are essential. I think a lot of people really underestimate the physiological impact of them.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are BOTH very much under estimated.

The funny thing is that for some people what may make or break their recovery is completely different than for others. It all comes down to genetics, and what their underlying symptoms are. This is why it's essential that the WHOLE thing be implemented all the time. You don't know what that one thing may be for you. That being said regardless of what that thing is, the sum of all these things is greater then their parts. Each individual piece is magnified by all of the others.