Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Hello!

Since my last update I am having a huge downswing (if not crash). Symptomwise I am back to square 1 from my small progress and anxiety and suicidal thoughts are back. I just followed the protocol so I do not know why and how it happened.

Many guys are saying that they can not tolerate some herbs, many say it is tribulus. Since I started to feel worse after taking the herbs maybe a certain herb might be the reason. However, this is just guessing.

I also read the thread of LetsGo and how he has not (or only very slightly) improved over 2 years on the protocol. Things like that and my own progress make me question everything and make me panic.

I try to stay positive, but it is very hard at the moment.

Will update again.

Good luck!
    It’s simply not true that I did not improve, or only very slightly improved, over 2 years. It sounds like you’re only looking at a few statements I wrote during downswings and ignored everything else.

I’d probably be fully recovered right now if it weren’t for Covid-19 and gym closures. If I had been following the protocol 100% from day 1, I’d have fully recovered within a year IMO.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I can say almost for a fact that there is no way someone can be doing the protocol 100% for two years and have barely made any progress. It goes against the laws of science. Keep that in mind.

You are going to have times like this. The only thing you can do is to keep going forward. To start doubting yourself when you have your first big downswing is going to do you no favors for the future.

It is THE number one mistake I see guys make. Before an increase in baseline there is usually a bad downswing. This scares guys away when if they would have just kept the status quo, they would have made it out the other side with a higher baseline.
    Thank you cd for the words! I needed that. I will of course keep going. Just came back from sprinting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    It’s simply not true that I did not improve, or only very slightly improved, over 2 years. It sounds like you’re only looking at a few statements I wrote during downswings and ignored everything else.

I’d probably be fully recovered right now if it weren’t for Covid-19 and gym closures. If I had been following the protocol 100% from day 1, I’d have fully recovered within a year IMO.
    Ah I see. Nice to hear that you did actually improve. Thank you for telling me, means a lot to me! Let us keep going!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

Since my last update I am having a huge downswing (if not crash). Symptomwise I am back to square 1 from my small progress and anxiety and suicidal thoughts are back. I just followed the protocol so I do not know why and how it happened.

Many guys are saying that they can not tolerate some herbs, many say it is tribulus. Since I started to feel worse after taking the herbs maybe a certain herb might be the reason. However, this is just guessing.

I also read the thread of LetsGo and how he has not (or only very slightly) improved over 2 years on the protocol. Things like that and my own progress make me question everything and make me panic.

I try to stay positive, but it is very hard at the moment.

Will update again.

Good luck!
    Hey man I'm feeling exactly like you. What propably happened is that you blocked your estrogen too much (tribulus is one herb that do that) actually if you read, you will see that tribulus Works pretty similar if not equally to Clomid.

I felt insomnia with tribulus, but in the past it was the most sucessful thing I ever take.

With Clomid, you need to take a long time of before you can take again and feel better.

With tribulus I noticed that if I take once a week my body can't handle that well and I will feel anxious, insomnia, depressed, will get wet dreams and I get worse.

Could you please explain what did you feel with each herb?

We created a Whatsapp group, would be cool to talk to you there.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hey man I'm feeling exactly like you. What propably happened is that you blocked your estrogen too much (tribulus is one herb that do that) actually if you read, you will see that tribulus Works pretty similar if not equally to Clomid.

I felt insomnia with tribulus, but in the past it was the most sucessful thing I ever take.

With Clomid, you need to take a long time of before you can take again and feel better.

With tribulus I noticed that if I take once a week my body can't handle that well and I will feel anxious, insomnia, depressed, will get wet dreams and I get worse.

Could you please explain what did you feel with each herb?

We created a Whatsapp group, would be cool to talk to you there.
    No sense in taking away from this forum. The Whatsapp group is a cool addition, but it doesn't take the place of this forum.

Asking someone what they felt with each herb is a bit much, don't you think. I also think you're focused way too much on Tribulus. It's only one herb...you have over 20 others to choose from.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah I see. Nice to hear that you did actually improve. Thank you for telling me, means a lot to me! Let us keep going!
    You’re welcome! My thread talks about my many upswings, where my libido came back 90% or even 100%, and the more recent upswings have lasted for multiple weeks. I had about 8 months with daily morning wood, as well. In my most recent upswing, I almost hit my face when I was fapping, but thankfully with my cat-like reflexes I dodged it and it hit the pillow. I hadn’t had that distance since literally 2009. I also felt my full emotions coming back (during the upswing.)

My progress has been slow and uneven, but that’s my fault. If you’re doubting the protocol, keep in mind that I suffered for 10 years with NO upswings at all, and the protocol was the only thing that ever gave me any signs of progress. Follow the protocol very strictly, and you will recover at the maximum speed. After a few months of full recovery, you can keep whichever parts of the protocol you want and let go of the others. But until then, be hardcore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    You’re welcome! My thread talks about my many upswings, where my libido came back 90% or even 100%, and the more recent upswings have lasted for multiple weeks. I had about 8 months with daily morning wood, as well. In my most recent upswing, I almost hit my face when I was fapping, but thankfully with my cat-like reflexes I dodged it and it hit the pillow. I hadn’t had that distance since literally 2009. I also felt my full emotions coming back (during the upswing.)

My progress has been slow and uneven, but that’s my fault. If you’re doubting the protocol, keep in mind that I suffered for 10 years with NO upswings at all, and the protocol was the only thing that ever gave me any signs of progress. Follow the protocol very strictly, and you will recover at the maximum speed. After a few months of full recovery, you can keep whichever parts of the protocol you want and let go of the others. But until then, be hardcore.
    Love the Positivity....

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Love the Positivity....
    It's even better when it's the truth.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello PFS fighters

Time for an update.

Unfortunately, not much change. Maybe sensitivity increased if anything. Sleep worsened again to these constant 6 hours, more is just not possible.

Can one recover sleep without the sleep supplements or are they necessary? If they are "mandatory" I would start adding glycine. Do you know some source for Europe?

My dermatologist prescribed me fin first and then I switched to dut. This is why I am sometimes scared, that my recovery takes longer / is harder.

Thankfully, the gyms opened again, so workouts (3 times a week) are much more efficient now. For HIIT I do sprinting once a week and hockey practice once a week.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh I don't think you have the luxury to choose what you want to incorporate from the protocol. You have to be 100% on it especially if you consider yourself a hard case.
    I'm not sure if I could recommend something as I am experimenting them right now but Dynveo seems to be a good source, however I'm from France I don't know if they ship to you. Add the supplements as soon as possible you have nothing to loose.

This is why I am sometimes scared, that my recovery takes longer / is harder.
    The mechanism behind the symptoms stays the same. Some people crash hard with Fin only, whether it takes years or just 1 pill, saw palmetto proscar or dut, I don't think that matters. You got this