User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    First prohormone cycle

    Hi guys, wanted to ask I am about to start my first prohormone cycle, after herb rotation for about 6 months.....I bought 3 bottles of super 4 andro by Iron mag labs.....I accidentally bought the wrong one, since there is no more andro hard......should I try the super 4 andro or just ditch it and get the Androhard Transdermal by muscle gelz which Cds recommends?
    cheers fellas

  2. #2
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd get the AH transdermal. The whole point of cycling is to increase DHT, which in turn increases 5ar.

    4 andro converts to testosterone not DHT so it's probably not really useful for pfs as a standalone

  3. #3
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    639
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I'd get the AH transdermal. The whole point of cycling is to increase DHT, which in turn increases 5ar.

    4 andro converts to testosterone not DHT so it's probably not really useful for pfs as a standalone
    Yeah, and testosterone converts to DHT. Additionally, Androhard, the 2-step precursor converts to DHT. So, whatís the difference in one to the other, or does one convert more readily? Iím playing catchup here to learn about this PFS stuff.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 1 Week Ago at 04:47 PM.

  4. #4
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Yeah, and testosterone converts to DHT. Additionally, Androhard, the 2-step precursor converts to DHT. So, what’s the difference in one to the other, or does one convert more readily? I’m playing catchup here to learn about this PFS stuff.
    With PFS, 5 alpha reductase most likely isn't working properly so testosterone isn't converting to DHT like it should. Androhard converts to dht through a different pathway, not through 5ar.

    The idea of cycling a DHT prohormone with PFS is to stimulate 5ar production as there's evidence that the mere presence of high DHT levels will force the body to create more 5ar enzymes.

  5. #5
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Yeah, and testosterone converts to DHT. Additionally, Androhard, the 2-step precursor converts to DHT. So, what’s the difference in one to the other, or does one convert more readily? I’m playing catchup here to learn about this PFS stuff.
    Testosterone is often high in pfs guys, because it cannot convert down the 5ar pathway into DHT. Instead, much of the testosterone is probably converted into estrogen, making matters worse. Androsterone is 5-ar recuded dhea, and is readily converted into dht and not estrogen. I've seen studies demonstrating that DHT has a positive feedback loop with 5-ar, so over time the higher DHT levels will create higher 5ar levels and vice versa.

  6. #6
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,691
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joelander View Post
    Hi guys, wanted to ask I am about to start my first prohormone cycle, after herb rotation for about 6 months.....I bought 3 bottles of super 4 andro by Iron mag labs.....I accidentally bought the wrong one, since there is no more andro hard......should I try the super 4 andro or just ditch it and get the Androhard Transdermal by muscle gelz which Cds recommends?
    cheers fellas
    You want to run a DHT based prohormone for your first couple cycles. I wouldn't use that as a stand alone right now. Save it for later.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Testosterone is often high in pfs guys, because it cannot convert down the 5ar pathway into DHT. Instead, much of the testosterone is probably converted into estrogen, making matters worse. Androsterone is 5-ar recuded dhea, and is readily converted into dht and not estrogen. I've seen studies demonstrating that DHT has a positive feedback loop with 5-ar, so over time the higher DHT levels will create higher 5ar levels and vice versa.
    Boom^^^^^^

    It's for this very reason DHT PH's are recommended.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  7. #7
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheers fellas...ill ditch the 4 andro and get the Androhard Transdermal by muscle gelz

  8. #8
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    639
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    With PFS, 5 alpha reductase most likely isn't working properly so testosterone isn't converting to DHT like it should. Androhard converts to dht through a different pathway, not through 5ar.

    The idea of cycling a DHT prohormone with PFS is to stimulate 5ar production as there's evidence that the mere presence of high DHT levels will force the body to create more 5ar enzymes.
    So why not just take proviron directly? Seems like the scenic route.

    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Testosterone is often high in pfs guys, because it cannot convert down the 5ar pathway into DHT. Instead, much of the testosterone is probably converted into estrogen, making matters worse. Androsterone is 5-ar recuded dhea, and is readily converted into dht and not estrogen. I've seen studies demonstrating that DHT has a positive feedback loop with 5-ar, so over time the higher DHT levels will create higher 5ar levels and vice versa.
    Or to take on to my previous comment, a suicidal AI and proviron. Or is that part of the program?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •