User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsemilia View Post
    I know its tricky sometimes to really feel effects from supplements and make sense out of it with this condition.
    But when i started using them they improved sleep, energy, libido, muscle tone...
    I drink milk and juice every day but in moderate amount.
    When I stopped eating carbs in the morning for a few weeks, I lost about 10 lbs (I could stand to lose about 30), but that stopped once I began eating carbs through the day again. I think I will try to cut out morning carbs again, it seemed to give me a good energy boost but around mid-morning I would feel irritable and tired. I think I just need to learn to give it more time to adjust to, I am very used to stuffing myself with carbs, dairy, and meat. I recently ran across some information about how inflammatory the casien protien in milk can be, and I think it is worth a trial of going dairy free for a time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 weeks into androhard

Well alright fellas, I finally finished week 4 of my androhard run. I originally had wanted to try and push it for 6 or even 8 weeks, but I think I have to call it here. I have been having a difficulty concentrating (de-realization), dizziness, shortness of breath and an anxiety which I am sick of. I had these problems last time I took androsterone in a small dose (<10mg), so it was expected, considering this was a way bigger dose. I told myself I would push through it to week 4 no matter what.

I did notice many improvements while on it though, most notably in my member. My flaccid size bigger, and my erections were *much* harder and more sensitive. I also felt more energy and "alpha", especially the first couple weeks. I felt more powerful and stronger in the gym. I had fewer racing thoughts, and much more confidence. And of course my muscles became harder.

The first week I took only 200mg, 2nd Week 300 mg, weeks 3 and 4 I did 400mg. The effects diminished over time, but they were still there. The last couple days I began to get dizzy spells and had a lot of difficulty concentrating, so time to end it I think. It's a shame because I saw so much improvement...

I will begin the herb cycling now, and I will report back later this week!
    Last edited by slader1; 11-12-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey sounds great! These are similar effects from andro other people reported about. Sounds promising.
    I wanna start a cycle after my gastritis.

Did you felt pressure/ache on the prostate while taking it? Did your sleep improved?

People here also reported about a positive shift couple a days later after a andro cycle. What herbs you wanna start rotating?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsemilia View Post
    Hey sounds great! These are similar effects from andro other people reported about. Sounds promising.
    I wanna start a cycle after my gastritis.

Did you felt pressure/ache on the prostate while taking it? Did your sleep improved?

People here also reported about a positive shift couple a days later after a andro cycle. What herbs you wanna start rotating?

I did not feel pressure/ache on my prostate, and my sleep certainly did not improve. In fact my sleep got worse, for the most part. The first night I could not sleep at all, and towards the end I was waking up at night with a rapid heart beat, severe brain fog and dizziness.

By the end of the cycle I was experiencing severe de-realization, and my head felt very strange.

This is my 6th day off, and I still feel intense de-realization. It's like I can't focus or feel much at all. It's different from the brain fog I had prior to the cycle, I can't describe it.

I want to say it's gotten a bit better each day. I also read that Lion's Mane is a 5ar inhibitor which may have contributed to my strange head symptom. I started taking that a couple weeks ago, around the same time the de-realization got real bad. I was experiencing the head symptoms my first couple of weeks on andro to a lesser extent. I told myself I would push through to 4 weeks no matter what, and I did.

I drank coconut water, and consumed extra bananas and potatoes while on cycle, so I don't think that potassium loss has anything to do with it. I think it's jsut my unique biochemistry that makes me hypersensitive to everything I take. It's why I crashed so severely and have trouble taking anything except vitamins.

Now I am stuck trying to figure out how to get out of this strange headspace, and I don't feel like doing anything. Whereas previously with the brainfog I was able to grit my teeth and get the job done regardless, now I am beginning to feel lost and spaced out to the point of where I just don't want to do anything.

I do have less anxiety than before though. Could I be sufferring from too much GABA?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    I did not feel pressure/ache on my prostate, and my sleep certainly did not improve. In fact my sleep got worse, for the most part. The first night I could not sleep at all, and towards the end I was waking up at night with a rapid heart beat, severe brain fog and dizziness.

By the end of the cycle I was experiencing severe de-realization, and my head felt very strange.

This is my 6th day off, and I still feel intense de-realization. It's like I can't focus or feel much at all. It's different from the brain fog I had prior to the cycle, I can't describe it.

I want to say it's gotten a bit better each day. I also read that Lion's Mane is a 5ar inhibitor which may have contributed to my strange head symptom. I started taking that a couple weeks ago, around the same time the de-realization got real bad. I was experiencing the head symptoms my first couple of weeks on andro to a lesser extent. I told myself I would push through to 4 weeks no matter what, and I did.

I drank coconut water, and consumed extra bananas and potatoes while on cycle, so I don't think that potassium loss has anything to do with it. I think it's jsut my unique biochemistry that makes me hypersensitive to everything I take. It's why I crashed so severely and have trouble taking anything except vitamins.

Now I am stuck trying to figure out how to get out of this strange headspace, and I don't feel like doing anything. Whereas previously with the brainfog I was able to grit my teeth and get the job done regardless, now I am beginning to feel lost and spaced out to the point of where I just don't want to do anything.

I do have less anxiety than before though. Could I be sufferring from too much GABA?
    Do several Wim Hof sessions. This will clear this head space out and get you motivated.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well one of the strange things is I don't have much anxiety. Rather, I feel physically pretty solid, other than the intense head pressure/dizziness/brain fog.

I will look into Wim Hof regardless, though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's been two weeks since cessation of the R-andro and sorry to say, I still feel horrible.

This mental state is just horrendous, sorry to say. I have the worst brain fog I have ever experienced, in all my pfs years. I can't think/feel at all, I don't know where I am most of the time, and I have a constant headache that goes from the top of my head down to my nose. I also have weird pressures that push across my head to the right or left. It feels almost as if my brain was split into two parts, and they aren't cooperating with one another. I have no emotions to speak of, other than a slight irritability through the day, and a slight depression at how incredibly difficult my life is.

Needless to say I can no longer get even a weak erection. This is probably because arousal in mostly mental, and I can't think or feel almost anything.

I now feel like I am functioning entirely on instinct, and I lack the capacity for deep or critical thought. I am just barely getting by at my fast food cashier job, and I feel like I am going to have to drop out of school soon.

What is strange is that I do have less anxiety after the R-andro. Which makes me ask... WTF happened? Did my 5-ar crash again? IF that was so then I would have low allopreg (explains the increased brain fog) but I would also have low DHT, and physically I feel actually kind of strong, and I have less anxiety than before! So maybe the andro crashed my estrogen? This still doesn't make much sense to me, because I have never heard anyone complain of low estrogen giving them mental stuff this incredibly awful!

Anyone know whats going on?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a shitty time during and after my transdermal andro hard cycle last year.. it only lasted 2 weeks, had to stop prematurely.. I think I just wasn’t ready at the time. It took some months to get back to normal. I’ve done 2 r-andro cycles since which were better. Since r-andro isn’t in stock anymore my next cycle is gonna be andro hard.. gonna probably start with a low dose, maybe it being transdermal increases its ability to increase dht and crash estrogen. I’m stacking it with dermacrine to try to offset sides

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    So it's been two weeks since cessation of the R-andro and sorry to say, I still feel horrible.

This mental state is just horrendous, sorry to say. I have the worst brain fog I have ever experienced, in all my pfs years. I can't think/feel at all, I don't know where I am most of the time, and I have a constant headache that goes from the top of my head down to my nose. I also have weird pressures that push across my head to the right or left. It feels almost as if my brain was split into two parts, and they aren't cooperating with one another. I have no emotions to speak of, other than a slight irritability through the day, and a slight depression at how incredibly difficult my life is.

Needless to say I can no longer get even a weak erection. This is probably because arousal in mostly mental, and I can't think or feel almost anything.

I now feel like I am functioning entirely on instinct, and I lack the capacity for deep or critical thought. I am just barely getting by at my fast food cashier job, and I feel like I am going to have to drop out of school soon.

What is strange is that I do have less anxiety after the R-andro. Which makes me ask... WTF happened? Did my 5-ar crash again? IF that was so then I would have low allopreg (explains the increased brain fog) but I would also have low DHT, and physically I feel actually kind of strong, and I have less anxiety than before! So maybe the andro crashed my estrogen? This still doesn't make much sense to me, because I have never heard anyone complain of low estrogen giving them mental stuff this incredibly awful!

Anyone know whats going on?
    I've had nothing but horrible experiences with r andro as well. When I use it I feel less anxiety for like a week, and then mental symptoms get much worse. It crippled me mentally a year ago. Like an idiot I tried it again recently, at just 100mg and I've been physically and mentally crippled for two months now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    I had a shitty time during and after my transdermal andro hard cycle last year.. it only lasted 2 weeks, had to stop prematurely.. I think I just wasn’t ready at the time. It took some months to get back to normal. I’ve done 2 r-andro cycles since which were better. Since r-andro isn’t in stock anymore my next cycle is gonna be andro hard.. gonna probably start with a low dose, maybe it being transdermal increases its ability to increase dht and crash estrogen. I’m stacking it with dermacrine to try to offset sides
    What kind of sides did you experience? I have like the worst neurological sides ever. I can barely use my brain at all now, and am struggling to do basic tasks.

What is dermacrine? It's difficult for me to believe that low estrogen is behind this. I think it may have crashed me again, but this time worse.