User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey sounds great! These are similar effects from andro other people reported about. Sounds promising.
    I wanna start a cycle after my gastritis.

Did you felt pressure/ache on the prostate while taking it? Did your sleep improved?

People here also reported about a positive shift couple a days later after a andro cycle. What herbs you wanna start rotating?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsemilia View Post
    Hey sounds great! These are similar effects from andro other people reported about. Sounds promising.
    I wanna start a cycle after my gastritis.

Did you felt pressure/ache on the prostate while taking it? Did your sleep improved?

People here also reported about a positive shift couple a days later after a andro cycle. What herbs you wanna start rotating?

I did not feel pressure/ache on my prostate, and my sleep certainly did not improve. In fact my sleep got worse, for the most part. The first night I could not sleep at all, and towards the end I was waking up at night with a rapid heart beat, severe brain fog and dizziness.

By the end of the cycle I was experiencing severe de-realization, and my head felt very strange.

This is my 6th day off, and I still feel intense de-realization. It's like I can't focus or feel much at all. It's different from the brain fog I had prior to the cycle, I can't describe it.

I want to say it's gotten a bit better each day. I also read that Lion's Mane is a 5ar inhibitor which may have contributed to my strange head symptom. I started taking that a couple weeks ago, around the same time the de-realization got real bad. I was experiencing the head symptoms my first couple of weeks on andro to a lesser extent. I told myself I would push through to 4 weeks no matter what, and I did.

I drank coconut water, and consumed extra bananas and potatoes while on cycle, so I don't think that potassium loss has anything to do with it. I think it's jsut my unique biochemistry that makes me hypersensitive to everything I take. It's why I crashed so severely and have trouble taking anything except vitamins.

Now I am stuck trying to figure out how to get out of this strange headspace, and I don't feel like doing anything. Whereas previously with the brainfog I was able to grit my teeth and get the job done regardless, now I am beginning to feel lost and spaced out to the point of where I just don't want to do anything.

I do have less anxiety than before though. Could I be sufferring from too much GABA?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    I did not feel pressure/ache on my prostate, and my sleep certainly did not improve. In fact my sleep got worse, for the most part. The first night I could not sleep at all, and towards the end I was waking up at night with a rapid heart beat, severe brain fog and dizziness.

By the end of the cycle I was experiencing severe de-realization, and my head felt very strange.

This is my 6th day off, and I still feel intense de-realization. It's like I can't focus or feel much at all. It's different from the brain fog I had prior to the cycle, I can't describe it.

I want to say it's gotten a bit better each day. I also read that Lion's Mane is a 5ar inhibitor which may have contributed to my strange head symptom. I started taking that a couple weeks ago, around the same time the de-realization got real bad. I was experiencing the head symptoms my first couple of weeks on andro to a lesser extent. I told myself I would push through to 4 weeks no matter what, and I did.

I drank coconut water, and consumed extra bananas and potatoes while on cycle, so I don't think that potassium loss has anything to do with it. I think it's jsut my unique biochemistry that makes me hypersensitive to everything I take. It's why I crashed so severely and have trouble taking anything except vitamins.

Now I am stuck trying to figure out how to get out of this strange headspace, and I don't feel like doing anything. Whereas previously with the brainfog I was able to grit my teeth and get the job done regardless, now I am beginning to feel lost and spaced out to the point of where I just don't want to do anything.

I do have less anxiety than before though. Could I be sufferring from too much GABA?
    Do several Wim Hof sessions. This will clear this head space out and get you motivated.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well one of the strange things is I don't have much anxiety. Rather, I feel physically pretty solid, other than the intense head pressure/dizziness/brain fog.

I will look into Wim Hof regardless, though.