User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you describe your mental symptoms worsening? Mine are very strange and I am beginning to worry the severity is unique to myself. I can't focus at all, feel off balance, huge brain fog, constant headache.

What is weird is that my anxiety is better now. My anxiety was worse on androhard, and my brain felt like it was going insane. I stuck with it for 4 weeks anyways. Now I am regretting that, because at least before androhard I had brainfog but I could at least get an erection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro i never did a cycle of randro but i can tell you i had a gastritis for 2 months and its almost totaly gone now but during that time i thought i was on a cycle of a dht prohormone.

Histamine is very high during gastritis thats why people take anti histamines like famotidine to cure it, histamine increases dht very significantly. (you can find it on pubmed)

I am not joking during this 2 months lasting gastritis i thought it would set me back months and months. Because i felt so bad, mentally especially; couldnt focus, bad memory, anxiety increased noticabel,muscle twitches came back which i didnt had for over a year, lethargy sometimes off the charts, body balance problems like waves inside myself, harder erections tho, felt less emotions, feeling of being not inside my body/brain.

Now that its clearing all the symptoms that came back are now noticabel better than before the gastritis and i made solid improvements overall.
    I think you will be better soon and notice the improvements you made.

Your case is one of the tougher ones because you took it at 18 yo and you have pfs many years now, something as strong as randro can really shook your system and move your body in a direction that will lead eventually to recovery.
    The betterd anxiety is the same for me i can feel it very clear.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why having higher DHT would make you feel worse? The primary thing we are trying to do is raise our 5ar, so we can get our DHT back, no?

I hope to god you are right, that this was a shock to the system as is only temporary. I am getting sick to death of this crazy feeling of not being inside myself, of being completely unable to focus my vision or thoughts, of having numbness all over my face, of being physically weak, zero emotions, irritable, brain dead, etc. If this is what it takes to get things started in the right direction then holy sh*t.

What did you mean by that last part- "betterd anxiety is the same for me..."
    You mean you have less anxiety now too? This doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. How can one single symptom improve but all of the other ones get worse? I am starting to feel very lost in this, maybe I was too young when I crashed and I'll never make it out =(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    I don't understand why having higher DHT would make you feel worse? The primary thing we are trying to do is raise our 5ar, so we can get our DHT back, no?

I hope to god you are right, that this was a shock to the system as is only temporary. I am getting sick to death of this crazy feeling of not being inside myself, of being completely unable to focus my vision or thoughts, of having numbness all over my face, of being physically weak, zero emotions, irritable, brain dead, etc. If this is what it takes to get things started in the right direction then holy sh*t.

What did you mean by that last part- "betterd anxiety is the same for me..."
    You mean you have less anxiety now too? This doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. How can one single symptom improve but all of the other ones get worse? I am starting to feel very lost in this, maybe I was too young when I crashed and I'll never make it out =(
    Dont lose hope keep your head up especially during the worst days, when you push through it eventually you will be even more proud of yourself.

I dont know why higher Dht makes me feel worse but all i know is that when i did things that increased estrogen it made me feel better.
    Yes my anxiety is better, im more calmer now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey bro. You seem to be in a tough spot so I thought I would show some support. I'm by no means a veteran here, but I'm seeing results on the protocol so I thought I would weigh in. My worst symptom was derealization, still is sometimes but not very often. My brain fog was so brutal that it was like a psychosis split from reality and my vision was fucked. You can see details and all that on my introduction thread or my real thread. A few months ago I was in a horrible horrible spot. I started from the very ground up on the protocol, even though I've lifted weights for over a decade I stopped training and then did the water fast, implemented paleo, then implemented calisthenics then 3 weeks later light weight lifting, on and on. It was a slow process but I'm in a much better place then I was, and I haven't even began the herb rotation yet. It's also very intricate, if I cheat on my paleo diet, I get worse. If i masterbate, I get worse. I wouldn't dream on jumping on pro-hormones yet, especially in the state I was in months ago. That won't happen for me until at least May, and that's if I even decide I need them. I say all this because I noticed you didn't really follow the protocol as it was laid out on TMO, and I think that's required to recover honestly. I think you'll be fine but I would highly recommend starting from the ground up and taking your time with it. At first I just wanted to jump on the herbs and androhard and all that cuz I didn't want to suffer any longer but now Im happy I did.t Things can and will improve for you bro! Just follow the protocol as its laid out and you'll be good. Once again, I'm pretty new here and my opinion doesn't mean much but thats my two cents! Stay strong man!
    Last edited by Turnover25; 11-27-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey bro. You seem to be in a tough spot so I thought I would show some support. I'm by no means a veteran here, but I'm seeing results on the protocol so I thought I would weigh in. My worst symptom was derealization, still is sometimes but not very often. My brain fog was so brutal that it was like a psychosis split from reality and my vision was fucked. You can see details and all that on my introduction thread or my real thread. A few months ago I was in a horrible horrible spot. I started from the very ground up on the protocol, even though I've lifted weights for over a decade I stopped training and then did the water fast, implemented paleo, then implemented calisthenics then 3 weeks later light weight lifting, on and on. It was a slow process but I'm in a much better place then I was, and I haven't even began the herb rotation yet. It's also very intricate, if I cheat on my paleo diet, I get worse. If i masterbate, I get worse. I wouldn't dream on jumping on pro-hormones yet, especially in the state I was in months ago. That won't happen for me until at least May, and that's if I even decide I need them. I say all this because I noticed you didn't really follow the protocol as it was laid out on TMO, and I think that's required to recover honestly. I think you'll be fine but I would highly recommend starting from the ground up and taking your time with it. At first I just wanted to jump on the herbs and androhard and all that cuz I didn't want to suffer any longer but now Im happy I did.t Things can and will improve for you bro! Just follow the protocol as its laid out and you'll be good. Once again, I'm pretty new here and my opinion doesn't mean much but thats my two cents! Stay strong man!
    THIS^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Thanks for the inspiring words, I could really use them at a time like this. I am in a ridiculously bad spot mentally, I could never imagine brain fog being this awful. Every day is a total struggle, and I am trying to stay strong and pull through it. Though after years of struggling (to varying degrees), it's getting hard to stay strong, especially when it feels like my brain isnt there.

I also have bad headaches that come and go all over my head now. I get numbness across my nose, forehead and face. Constant dizziness/ unable to concentrate/ feeling lost. And my vision is definitely worse, I also get bad pressure inside my eyes. Anyone else get this?

It's been 3 weeks since I finished that androhard cycle, and I still feel very strange (and bad). My gf gave me hj last night, and my d*ck was shockingly sensitive. In fact it was too sensitive, and I burst a load in what seemed like seconds. It was physically more pleasurable than anytime I remember since getting pfs. Mentally, it was very bad, as I couldn't visualize or think happy thoughts. It's like I'm totally lacking a brain and all emotions, and its making everything I do uncomfortable, and ruining every experience.

Does anyone have any clue how I could have improved physically but worsened mentally on this stuff? It just makes zero sense. In the three weeks since the cycle my mental effects have only gotten maybe a little bit better, too.

I want to begin starting the protocol from the ground up, but I am finding it very difficult to even carry out basic tasks because of this severe mental discomfort. I tried cold showers, which gave my body energy but didnt help the braindead feeling/headaches. Ive tried meditation but it is impossible. I need something that will help pull me out of this right away, I'm thinking about trying 5a-dhp but worried that it might worsen me for some unknown, ridiculous reason...
    Last edited by slader1; 12-05-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Thanks for the inspiring words, I could really use them at a time like this. I am in a ridiculously bad spot mentally, I could never imagine brain fog being this awful. Every day is a total struggle, and I am trying to stay strong and pull through it. Though after years of struggling (to varying degrees), it's getting hard to stay strong, especially when it feels like my brain isnt there.

I also have bad headaches that come and go all over my head now. I get numbness across my nose, forehead and face. Constant dizziness/ unable to concentrate/ feeling lost. And my vision is definitely worse, I also get bad pressure inside my eyes. Anyone else get this?

It's been 3 weeks since I finished that androhard cycle, and I still feel very strange (and bad). My gf gave me hj last night, and my d*ck was shockingly sensitive. In fact it was too sensitive, and I burst a load in what seemed like seconds. It was physically more pleasurable than anytime I remember since getting pfs. Mentally, it was very bad, as I couldn't visualize or think happy thoughts. It's like I'm totally lacking a brain and all emotions, and its making everything I do uncomfortable, and ruining every experience.

Does anyone have any clue how I could have improved physically but worsened mentally on this stuff? It just makes zero sense. In the three weeks since the cycle my mental effects have only gotten maybe a little bit better, too.

I want to begin starting the protocol from the ground up, but I am finding it very difficult to even carry out basic tasks because of this severe mental discomfort. I tried cold showers, which gave my body energy but didnt help the braindead feeling/headaches. Ive tried meditation but it is impossible. I need something that will help pull me out of this right away, I'm thinking about trying 5a-dhp but worried that it might worsen me for some unknown, ridiculous reason...

Everything you just described is nearly my exact same experience with PFS. Jump on the protocol and give it time, I’m not doing amazing but I’m out of the hell you described now. Give it a few months time and some discipline and I promise you’ll be in a better place.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also orderred 7 herbs form the list. I want to begin with a water fast for a couple of weeks, but I am afraid it might impact me mentally. I am going to wait a couple more weeks before fasting and for now I'll stick with paleo and taking a few brain supps like glycine/theanine and lion's mane in the mean time, while doing moderate intensity weight training 3x week.