Hi Everyone,

Long time pfs guy here, took the poison back in 2011 when I was just 18. Just a week on, felt terrible, threw the bottle away and crashed hard. All the symptoms from no libido to lethargy and huge brain fog.

Since then I have spent most of the years on raypeatforum.com, eating a high sugar, low pufa diet. Drinking lots of coffee too. I improved somewhat, but really only started feeling better after I began taking DHEA/Pregnenelone, which gave me a little boost in DHT and Allopregnenalone. I also tried taking thyroid for the last year or so, because it is supposed to upregulate 5ar. A few weeks ago I dropped all thyroid, hormones and began to finally lower my coffee intake (was drinking like as much as 50oz each day!), to see where my baseline was. I felt pretty crappy. I still have brain fog, lowish libido, and now I have nerve pains in my forearms, hands and back. I also get headaches, earaches and a strange pressure in the back of my head/neck which is worrisome. My nerves are sick of this, it's been 8 years, I need to recover!

So I decided to totally shift gears and dive into the TMO protocol:
-I have started the paleo diet with carb backloading and am feeling less anxious (less coffee and sugar I assume)
-trying to do the workouts with weights, but so far my joint pain is preventing me from going hard.
-I want to order the herbs but am confused as to which ones I should start with and how to cycle them.
-I orderred some Androhard and am really hoping a cycle will improve my symptoms!

I have plenty of questions:
What kind of foods are good for carb backloading? Is pasta okay? Juices? Milk?
How do you cycle the herbs? Just pick any 4 and go? There are so many of them, I don't know where to start.

Any advice and support is VERY APPRECIATED. I am just sick to death of this holding me back for so long....