Quote Originally Posted by covfefe42 View Post
Hey man. Yeah I was able to tolerate Fin pretty well, no noticeable sides for the 2 years I was taking it. Then I got greedy and started switching to Dut which fucked everything up.

First I had no libido while I was on it, then I stopped taking Dut and was just on Fin. Sides seemed to clear up for a bit. Then 10 days after my last Dut pill, I woke up in the middle of the night w anxiety, ED, and unable to sleep. Have been crashing ever since (almost 3 months later). Seems that I crash once every 2–4 weeks or so.

Yeah I was considering that it may be the long half life of Dut, but who knows. I seem to have a lot of the symptoms of PFS, and have gotten worse after quitting the drug than while I was on it. We’ll find out soon enough I suppose.

But I’m prepared to go forward with the protocol regardless. Will be starting my juice cleanse within the next couple weeks or so. Already on paleo diet and started implementing some supplements such as Spirulina, Chlorella, Vit D and Magnesium. Here we go!
I think this is pretty common. It was definitely my experience. Symptoms were pretty mild while I was still actually on dut.