User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expierience with LSD and MDMA

Hey,

does anyone of you have expierience with lsd and mdma before and after pfs?

I found these tools for processing and healing trauma. While living with pfs (its not a real life, as we all know) and working on recovery i at least want to use this time to make steps in healing childhood traumas, so the time is not wasted completely.

But i have pfs typical anhedonia, and i wonder, if the effects of these substances are different when having pfs. Does it lack some emotional depth? Then it probably wouldnt be able to proces deep emotional stuff like it usually is capable of?

Is anyone able to tell if it is a different expierience with this substances with and without pfs?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
    Hey,

does anyone of you have expierience with lsd and mdma before and after pfs?

I found these tools for processing and healing trauma. While living with pfs (its not a real life, as we all know) and working on recovery i at least want to use this time to make steps in healing childhood traumas, so the time is not wasted completely.

But i have pfs typical anhedonia, and i wonder, if the effects of these substances are different when having pfs. Does it lack some emotional depth? Then it probably wouldnt be able to proces deep emotional stuff like it usually is capable of?

Is anyone able to tell if it is a different expierience with this substances with and without pfs?
    I would not do those drugs while recovering from PFS. It could set you back in your recovery. Personally I would go with talk therapy to address childhood trauma, and stay away from medications.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I could have sworn I just answered this and it disappeared? Strange.

You will NOT get the same experiences while in pfs. I was a big partier, to convey how much so, I would get through a nice long stretch of healing and then when I felt pretty good, I would go and get fucked up just to experience the high. This, and the fact that I had no blue print to follow, is what kept me ill for so long. This is why I tell everyone to avoid ALL intoxicants while in active pfs.

Not too mention when in pfs our brain chemicals are not quite right, so despite doing drugs that dump dopamine and serotonin from your brain, you still get high, but you can also still feel the pfs "deficit" if that makes any sense. No where near as enjoyable as when out of pfs. So now knowing that, there is no need to bother with them. When you heal, have at it, if that is what you decide to do. But something funny happened to me when I got to the other side. I felt better sober then I did on drugs, so I rarely do them anymore......i have no need. Something, honestly, I'd never thought I'd say.

Not to mention that that after using the drugs, you'll just put yourself into an immediate tail spin that could last for weeks. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze in your current state.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"