User Tag List

Thread: Kidney Cleanse

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kidney Cleanse

hey guys looking to do a kidney cleanse. the few times doctors did roundup check they always mention kidneys look beat up but could also be dehydration (long waits in Canada and not having water and hand so could be that)

also read though that phenibut can beat up kidneys so could be that.

dr. joshe axe. recommends this but are any of those problematic for a former pfs sufferer? I know stinging nettle is so I'll avoid that but here's his list. also another other tips? of course the right amount water

3 Things to Add into Your Diet:
    1) Herbs (Stinging Nettles, Burdock, Rehmannia)
    2) Fruit (Cranberries, Black Cherries, Blueberries)
    3) Foods (Beets, Seaweed, Lemon Juice, Spinach)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m assuming I need to be looking at the kidneys too. Not sure if it’s lifestyle or what, but I have very to medium foamy urine. I know that’s a sign. Or at least can be.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could also consider trying coffee enemas, I used to do them often and nowadays just do them occasionally.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find 1000 mg of NAC helps a ton with Kidney and Liver health.

N-acetylcysteine attenuates the progression of chronic renal failure. - PubMed - NCBI

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    I find 1000 mg of NAC helps a ton with Kidney and Liver health.

N-acetylcysteine attenuates the progression of chronic renal failure. - PubMed - NCBI
    thanks I was doing 500mg just ran out but I'll stock up with some more. Gunna get a test soon while very hydrated to make sure everything's good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you been supplementing high dose vitamin d for a while?
    https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/911444

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Have you been supplementing high dose vitamin d for a while?
    https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/911444
    I just do 4000 IU in the morning for like 5+ years so don't think that would get me toxic. I think I'm fine honestly will check in a bit though when I have time cause free health care. Probably was just dehydrated plus using creatine. Just like to be careful especially now that i'm recovering I party fucking hard and use drugs to party. Basically still do the protocol though with a cheat meal once or twice a week, fapping once a week and drugs in moderation to party.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I just do 4000 IU in the morning for like 5+ years so don't think that would get me toxic. I think I'm fine honestly will check in a bit though when I have time cause free health care. Probably was just dehydrated plus using creatine. Just like to be careful especially now that i'm recovering I party fucking hard and use drugs to party. Basically still do the protocol though with a cheat meal once or twice a week, fapping once a week and drugs in moderation to party.
    Yeah I highly doubt 4000 IU would cause issues. I've been on 5000 IU daily for couple years and my recent kidney test showed no issues. It was 10,000+ IU daily that was reporting problems in the above link, but also has to be matched by high vitamin d in the body I think.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I’m assuming I need to be looking at the kidneys too. Not sure if it’s lifestyle or what, but I have very to medium foamy urine. I know that’s a sign. Or at least can be.
    I have read a bunch of articles that indicates that taking 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3 for an extended period of time can cause kidney failure? Couple that with a paleo diet high in meat, what do you think Maxout? Is it a common thing? I'm 6 months into the protocol and I get a slight dull pain in my kidneys from time to time.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsrecoverfull View Post
    I have read a bunch of articles that indicates that taking 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3 for an extended period of time can cause kidney failure? Couple that with a paleo diet high in meat, what do you think Maxout? Is it a common thing? I'm 6 months into the protocol and I get a slight dull pain in my kidneys from time to time.
    You're only going to have problems if you're over dosing basically. Most guys are very low in Vit D. In this case there is nothing to worry about. If you are worried, get a blood test to see where you're at.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"