User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Symptoms of Gastroparesis

Does anyone else get severe gastro symptoms that mirror (probably is) gastroparesis?

-abdominal bloating
    -horrible gas
    -low appetite and weight loss
    -shitty blood sugar
    -constant thirst
    -weakness
    -shortness of breath
    -nausea, heartburn, etc

My worst symptoms at the beginning and now it's back after 2+ years.

Other than breath work and smaller meals does anyone have experience or recommendations? This is crippling

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t know about gastroparesis but definitely have gut issues. Lots of bloat and gas - mainly at night after dinner and while trying to sleep as I think this is when the day’s food gets further into my bowel. What is worst for me is that this triggers insomnia for me. Waking around 3 and unable to fall asleep for hours at its worst.

Following paleo and eating only food prepared at home helps. As soon as I have outside food, I seem to have issues. I could also be intolerant to some common cooking oil or something...

Gut and sleep are my two worst symptoms at the moment.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Don’t know about gastroparesis but definitely have gut issues. Lots of bloat and gas - mainly at night after dinner and while trying to sleep as I think this is when the day’s food gets further into my bowel. What is worst for me is that this triggers insomnia for me. Waking around 3 and unable to fall asleep for hours at its worst.

Following paleo and eating only food prepared at home helps. As soon as I have outside food, I seem to have issues. I could also be intolerant to some common cooking oil or something...

Gut and sleep are my two worst symptoms at the moment.
    Whatever it is, it's flaring up and it's fkn brutal. My sleep is fine, I'm too exhausted to do much else.

I put a bunch of minced ginger with cayenne and honey in warm water before my last meal and the bloating/gas is tolerable tonight... fingers crossed.

Starting the digestive enzymes with ox bile again too

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates basementdweller

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since a few days i got the same, its bad for sure.

But i know what caused it for me. Way to much corn! I ate it the last couple weeks everyday and a lot of it! Symptoms came back rather fast but i ignored it thinking its something else.

My digestive system is not there yet to mess with grains in such amount.
    Maybe its the same for you, was there something that you ate recently that gave you the first digestive symptoms that lead to this?

I thought about using gelatine/collagen powder again, its very usefull to help the gut lining, also creatine does this.
    For stomach/bile flow taurine is great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think everyone with PFS experiences gut symptoms. The gut and hormones are so closely linked.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone with bad gut problems, I would highly recommend trying a good digestive enzyme with ox bile. 5ar plays a role in bile synthesis, and dysfunction can explain all the bloating, gas, etc that people get. After 7 months of terrible digestive issues, regular use of "super enzymes" and ginger immediately improved things. There's an endoscopic test for stomach acid quality that I will be getting but in the meantime this is working

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used both of Dr Bergs products, gallbladder formular + ox bile hcl(with applecider vinegar), feel free to checkout those ingredients from Galbl formular, they're AMAZING. Back then I just didn't care about money since life wasn't liveable like that anyway XD. It's expensive af as most of his products(overprized), but most of my gutissues subsided and I consider them to be one of those factors.