Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Depression?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Actually Im worried about brain damage now that Ive gotten off of androhard. I am dizzy all the time, and feels like my head is getting twisted. Seems to get a little better with each passing day though, probably just have to give it time. I am hyper sensitive to anything hormonal.
    I think i know what you mean by that, is it like body balance problems? Like your head/body is moving in waves?
    I had it couple of times in the past each time it came it lead me to a higher baseline.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsemilia View Post
    I think i know what you mean by that, is it like body balance problems? Like your head/body is moving in waves?
    I had it couple of times in the past each time it came it lead me to a higher baseline.
    Yeah something like that. It has gotten a little better the past couple days.

I think part of it could be because I began taking Lion's Mane my last week of the cycle. I did some digging on lion's mane on found this concerning study: Anti-androgenic activities of Ganoderma lucidum. - PubMed - NCBI And so I stopped taking it yesterday.
    Also it seems like pretty much all mushrooms are significant 5-ar inhibitors, at least according to popular sentiment.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Excessive sex, drugs, etc. can all cause mood swings. I'm currently living like a saint and my mood is much more stable.

So it's a trade off. You get the high highs from the drugs, partying, girls, etcetera and also the lows that come with it.

I have lived both ways and both are nice ways to live. Got to balance it out and it depends what you want.

Maybe take breaks from that lifestyle once in a while it, can wear you out. Like a month or two months of nothing but clean living, building the body, building a business (if you want to), etcetera.

Or make some rules for yourself. Only partying allowed if you do "this". Use sex/partying/etc. as a way to reward yourself for something good.
    Took the words out of my mouth. Couldn't have said it better myself. Great post.

Get straight Jack....it's the only way to true happiness and contentment. I'm talking from a place of intimate experience.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"