User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    Are the pumps for androhard very small? I’m starting my cycle and each pump seems like a very small dosage, maybe the pump isn’t working right
    The pumps look really small, but the recommended dosage is like 6-10, twice a day, so you're likely getting more than enough as long as you follow that - don't worry.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad for not writing on here for quite some time.

Probably on like... day 46?

Honestly, at this point, I've kind of lost motivation.

Haven't been feeling much different - maybe it's just that I'm so used to how I feel now on this stuff, or that I'm just not experiencing many new things, but I felt like I'd just be repeating some of the same stuff here.

My eyebags are still very present, testicles still shrunken - but of course energy and sleep are still pretty good. Laying off caffeine now probably for a month or more, cuz my body has just NOT been responding that well to it lately... either because my tolerance is too high or because of the prohormones just already doing everything it's doing to my system.

To be honest, I kinda can't wait to be off this stuff in 2 weeks or so just to see how my body will respond to coming down and the Andro being replaced with herbs again.

Just ordered some Stag Swag and Mushroom Tincture to add to my collection of like.... 14 herbs or so in the kitchen, so I'm really, really hoping to see some new developments take place once I'm in post-cycle.

Anyways, if you guys want me to keep updating this for the next 2 weeks, let me know. Can't promise you any exciting new developments, but hey - this was worth a shot in my book

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey atticas please update us . We are waiting to hear from you.
    Overall what percentage of recovery are you at ?