Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 7 from yesterday

Felt GREAT at work - took caffeine after taking 8 pumps I wanna say

Wanted to try calming down a bit on the pumps cuz I think it was the day before... I had insane energy but I also had a weird tightness in my chest that freaked me out, so I dialed back a bit.

Anyway, got decent sleep - nothing much new to report here.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 8

Took 8 pumps again morning and night.

Had off and on sleep last night - kept waking up randomly... but what sleep I did get felt GREAT.

Also, really noticing some nice bulge in my arms these last couple days. This stuff certainly is legit. Hoping to take advantage of the extra help with muscle mass while I'm bulking here.

Hopefully will get some better sleep tonight.

See ya tomorrow!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dang, I didn't think you would see much in the way of ball shrinkage with this. What is the normal dose, comparatively to what you are taking?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    dang, I didn't think you would see much in the way of ball shrinkage with this. What is the normal dose, comparatively to what you are taking?
    The recommended amount on the tube is like 6-10 pumps day and night.

I thought I saw somewhere CDN had mentioned taking just 4 pumps when going on first cycle but I kind of f*cked that up from the get-go so I just have been staying with the higher doses (8-10)

And yea, honestly I only saw my balls go down for like maybe a day and now they mostly stay shriveled still - but they were like that before I went on this cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 9 (from yesterday)

Might have finally felt some of that lethargy some of the other members have said to experience from DHT prominent prohormones

I was feeling sluggish at work about until I took caffeine, and even then, wasn't quite feeling the strong energy I've been feeling the last couple days

Might take a day or 2 off the caffeine and see how things go

BTW, I gotta say, the whole feeling of feeling "sharp" mentally that CDN spoke about really is a thing on this stuff - I feel like I've barely ever been at a loss for words on this stuff, and can put together thoughts into speech much clearer than I could have before

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice thread!

Did you used creatine before your andro cycle and if yes how does it compare?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsemilia View Post
    Nice thread!

Did you used creatine before your andro cycle and if yes how does it compare?
    I used creatine for a while pretty consistently but fell off

This is a whole different breed from creatine though, I can tell you that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Day 10

Slept good!

Missed gym, so that sucked

Certainly been seeing more aggression off this stuff - reminding myself that it's likely the prohormones lol

Today I was trying to edit a video and I was getting like OVERLY mad at my computer and what not for having small issues - went to the grocery store and calmed completely down

Anyways, nothing real eventful to talk about today. Till tomorrow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 11

Been feeling like a stud at work

Mental clarity is THERE, and girls were looking at me tonight at work, smiling hard and what not. Got a girl's number tonight and we're looking to hang out Friday now.

My energy still feels great - although maybe diminishing just a little... but that might be related to my tolerance with caffeine going up again, and also taking caffeine too early in the day

Sleep, even though only 6 hours, felt good and I didn't feel destroyed by missing the normal extra hour.

Till tomorrow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 12

A little weary on energy today, but again, I think that's due to my high tolerance to caffeine, so I may just need to chill out with that for a bit

Great mental clarity today - slept like a rock

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 13

Lethargy as HELLLL

Didn't take my caffeine - got some good editing done but I lost so much motivation towards the end of the day. Skipped gym. Went to sleep. Slept like a rock though! lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you still doing 8 pumps morning and night? I'd drop the dose tbh. That's like 800mg of both androsterone and epi andro if I'm not mistaken. I do 4 pumps in the morning and another 4 at night which is 400mg of both.

Anyway just keep going, you may not notice anything special on cycle but your baseline will improve after you get off it