User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 22

Got about 8 hours of GREAT sleep. Woke up once in between, but was out like a light once I drifted off.

Watched a ton of blacklist and ran some errands - then hit gym. Dear diary lol not a super eventful day, but the sleep thing and the good workout were nice

Till tomorrow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 23

Got some great editing done - ideas were firing - and finally forced myself to go do a leg day (which I'd been skipping out on for like a week or so)

Great sleep again, but with interruptions from my roommate and his gf. Either way, felt great after I got around a total of 7-8 hours in.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Damn I didn't even notice that. I bought two bottles a month ago, and I just checked, one of them suggests 2-4 pumps and the other 6-10. Thanks for posting that.
    I checked with the company and was told that the first labelling was a misprint- that the correct dosage has always been 6-8 pumps. I was also informed that the new bottles contain *none* of the 4-dhea as listed on the bottle. That is, apparently, also a misprint.

So, to clarify, the new bottle has the correct dosage instructions, but the wrong ingredients. The old product has the correct ingredients, but wrong dosages.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good log.

My guess is you'll be looking forward to your next cycle after this for sure......Especially once you see the positives that stick. You'll also get better feel for the cycle of the healing process in general. First time cycle's always seem to "get it" after their first one.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    I checked with the company and was told that the first labelling was a misprint- that the correct dosage has always been 6-8 pumps. I was also informed that the new bottles contain *none* of the 4-dhea as listed on the bottle. That is, apparently, also a misprint.

So, to clarify, the new bottle has the correct dosage instructions, but the wrong ingredients. The old product has the correct ingredients, but wrong dosages.
    Thanks for the clarification. It's weird though, Trump_1776 on hackstasis said he also contacted Muscle Gelz and they told him that AndroHard has contained 4-DHEA for a while now.

Conflicting stuff man, probably gonna hold off my next cycle till this gets figured out.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. It's weird though, Trump_1776 on hackstasis said he also contacted Muscle Gelz and they told him that AndroHard has contained 4-DHEA for a while now.

Conflicting stuff man, probably gonna hold off my next cycle till this gets figured out.
    I asked about that, and I was told that was a mistake made by the producer. Apparently it has never contained the 4-dhea, that was supposed to be the ingredients for a new product.

This is part of the email interaction I had with preston, the musclegelz sales rep.

"Preston,

Okay thanks. And just to clarify- androhard contains no 4-andro or 4-dhea in it?

That is important because 4-dhea is known to aromatize.

Thanks,
    Slade R"

"That’s correct no 4 Andro, I swear. We thought about adding it in and our web developer went ahead and added it in there and we didn’t even know it!

We are going to do a separate 4 Andro 1 Andro product mix called Gear in the future.

Hope this helps resolve all the confusion

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!

Preston "

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked about that, and I was told that was a mistake made by the producer. Apparently it has never contained the 4-dhea, that was supposed to be the ingredients for a new product.

This is part of the email interaction I had with preston, the musclegelz sales rep.

"Preston,

Okay thanks. And just to clarify- androhard contains no 4-andro or 4-dhea in it?

That is important because 4-dhea is known to aromatize.

Thanks,
    Slade R"

"That’s correct no 4 Andro, I swear. We thought about adding it in and our web developer went ahead and added it in there and we didn’t even know it!

We are going to do a separate 4 Andro 1 Andro product mix called Gear in the future.

Hope this helps resolve all the confusion

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!

Preston "
    Thanks for that man. Was considering contacting the company myself, but this explains a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, so am I taking any of the wrong stuff then? or am I good?

This sucks if I'm missing out on any solid effects I should be getting otherwise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 24 + 25

Spent both days mostly kept up in my room editing. Finally posted two videos for my channel though, and it was good stuff so that's extra revenue coming my way.

Day 26

Went back into work - low energy - the lethargy feeling some users report I guess could describe it.

That being said though, I also got only like 4-5ish hours of sleep, so I'm sure that didn't help.

Gonna take another break from caffeine as I think my tolerance is just too high rn and I should probably take like a solid month off of it - don't wanna mess with the good energy I've been getting from this so far

Also, day 4 no fap if anyone cares LOL Gonna try and hold off for a while out of just wanting to better myself and to see what possible benefits I may feel from it

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like your good. How many pumps did you say you're doing? I did 4 pumps twice daily and it hit me like a ton of bricks.