User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Are you still doing 8 pumps morning and night? I'd drop the dose tbh. That's like 800mg of both androsterone and epi andro if I'm not mistaken. I do 4 pumps in the morning and another 4 at night which is 400mg of both.

Anyway just keep going, you may not notice anything special on cycle but your baseline will improve after you get off it
    I've been doing 10 pumps day and night now actually. Been switching it between 8 and 10 really.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 14

More editing - nothing real exciting to report about this day as I was mostly in the house sitting on my ass lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 15

Decent energy at work! On day 3 of no-caffeine so it still had its rough moments - but overall still probably better than a day with no prohormones lol

AND HOLY SHIT

MY RIGHT BALLSACK KEEPS ACHING

Like I imagine this is the pain some guys claimed to experience when they first took Finasteride/Propecia... so maybe it's a good sign? Maybe damage is being reversed? Idk, but man it started like 9-10 hours ago and has been coming back sporadically

Anyways, gonna meet up with this girl in about an hour and a half and hopefully can fit some gym in before bed as well. Update you guys again tomorrow!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a heads up, I think they changed the concentration of the AndroHard. The first bottle I purchased said 2-4 pumps for 1 dose on the label and the lotion was much more white. The newest bottle I have has the dose being 6-10 pumps and the lotion is more clear. I think they diluted the ingredients but I'm not sure.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Just a heads up, I think they changed the concentration of the AndroHard. The first bottle I purchased said 2-4 pumps for 1 dose on the label and the lotion was much more white. The newest bottle I have has the dose being 6-10 pumps and the lotion is more clear. I think they diluted the ingredients but I'm not sure.
    Damn I didn't even notice that. I bought two bottles a month ago, and I just checked, one of them suggests 2-4 pumps and the other 6-10. Thanks for posting that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 16

Got like 5 hours of sleep.... decided I was gonna break my no-caffeine streak and take 300mg today so I'd have more energy at work.

Took the normal 10 pumps again today before taking the caffeine - felt ok at first at work but felt AMAZING after taking the caffeine

Got in a great arm workout today too and overall just feeling good at the moment.

Gonna try and get a good, deep 7 1/2 - 8 hours of sleep today and will report back tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 17

Nothing much to report here. Worked all day - no workout - bleh

Day 18

Decent energy at work - GREAT workout at the end of the day - other than that - nothing new to report

Day 19

TODAY lol I've been a bit behind on these, I know...

Anyways, nothing much to report today either unfortunately. I saw my balls hanging low once again! But other than that, I've just been trapped at work this week a lot and so I can't really speak for feeling too different from how I've been feeling.

Mental clarity still feels much better, sleep like a rock, and always seem to have more energy than I used to before this cycle - that being said, today I felt dead around the last hour of my work - but that could also just be because I've been there 5 nights straight now and it's an incredibly boring job. Plus I took my caffeine early in the day.

Anyways, hopefully I'll have some more exciting news to come, especially once I finally get some days off here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 20

Experiencing a bunch of.... itchy head today?

Also, energy was great again today. FINALLY got myself a good 8 hours of sleep - went out like a rock, then took 300mg of caffeine and the day flew by

Gonna get only like 6 hours again today, but then I'll be off work for 5 days straight and can really see just how good my sleep will be again

Till tomorrow!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Day 20

Experiencing a bunch of.... itchy head today?

Also, energy was great again today. FINALLY got myself a good 8 hours of sleep - went out like a rock, then took 300mg of caffeine and the day flew by

Gonna get only like 6 hours again today, but then I'll be off work for 5 days straight and can really see just how good my sleep will be again

Till tomorrow!
    Keep it up! How is your gut and digestion can you eat whatever?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsemilia View Post
    Keep it up! How is your gut and digestion can you eat whatever?
    I don't think I've had any different problems eating whatever I want.

That being said, I have a bunch of food allergies and intolerances, so I'm normally on a paleo-style diet year round anyway.

I eat eggs, fruits, rice, fish, juice, organic bars, chicken, these turkey pepperoni things, and these tortilla-alternative chips mostly now. I obviously can have other foods, but this is just like my normal routine.

That also being said, I have avoided drinking out of fear of what this plus alcohol could do to my liver/body.... so no results from testing that yet. I may try drinking a littttle this weekend, but I wouldn't wanna get anywhere near dangerous territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 21

Wow! Been 3 weeks already? Huh...

Anyways, another fairly boring day at work. Mental clarity was good though - could fire off in witty ways in conversation and also was storming through ideas for my YouTube again, which is pretty much what I'm used to doing with some of my spare time staring at the floor.

Gonna have 5 days off finally now though, so I'll get more of a chance to see what some quality sleep will do me on this stuff, plus really focus on getting in all my calories/macros for my bulk ; )

Update you guys tomorrow!