User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    It looks like your good. How many pumps did you say you're doing? I did 4 pumps twice daily and it hit me like a ton of bricks.
    I’ve been doing 10, twice a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 27

Got like 4-5 hours of sleep - first day off caffeine - felt like absolute trash

Went to work but called out early, went home and got some better sleep

Day 28

After some better sleep, felt much better at work

Normal-ish energy throughout the day, and got a good workout in

Day 29

Stuck at work - normal day mostly

ALTHOUGH, I was on day 6 no fap alongside being on day 3 without caffeine, and day 29 on this stuff.....

AND MAN, was I gettin boners at work. I had to chill out for a couple minutes and just hope no one was gonna call me over for help (which happens often at my work)

Slept great as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 30

Day off - chilled, got a workout in I believe - feeling aight

Day 31 - 32

Stuck at work these days.

Energy starting to feel better as I was approaching day 4-5 no caffeine, as well as day 8-9 no fap.

If I think of something too hot with a girl, I'll likely get a boner at work lol gotta chill with that

Mental clarity getting better as well - it was down a little bit since I was missing out on sleep, but recovering well I believe.

Still taking the 10 pumps per day - doesn't feel as strong as it was when I first started taking it - kind of sad, but I'm still gonna ride this out till about a 2nd month's worth (the whole bottle) before I stop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 33

Finally got off work

Got in a gooooood back workout and did almost nothing productive all day lol got some great sleep this day too though.

Day 10 no fap - libido not too strong - know a girl I could hit up for almost immediate sex but just don't feel like it honestly - Wanna relax

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only time I managed to do 10 days nofap was when my dick was physically unable to get errect XD, so respect and good job for keeping it all together, no caff, no fap etc.
    and good log, know that many don't comment, but probably everyone reads^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    the only time I managed to do 10 days nofap was when my dick was physically unable to get errect XD, so respect and good job for keeping it all together, no caff, no fap etc.
    and good log, know that many don't comment, but probably everyone reads^^
    Ah - appreciate it man. Was starting to feel like I was just talking to myself here lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 34

Finally took some caffeine after like 7-8 days of no caffeine - seemed to have like absolutely no effect. That being said, I only took 200mg so maybe I just gotta take more at this point. I'm 6'1, near 200lbs, so probably not a bad idea.

Also, it was Thanksgiving - no workout - just ate and got fat. Yay.

Day 35

Took 300mg this day. Still didn't seem to do much for me.

Did most nothing all day. Enjoying my last days off before going back to work.

Also, rip my no fap streak :'' (

Was a strong 12 days.

Sleep and energy during the day still going well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 36

I uhhh.... discovered Grand Theft Auto 5. Played it all day. All day. Complete degenerate. Energy and sleep were good

Day 37

Ok, so this was something different - It was my friend's 32nd birthday, and so I finally drank for the first time since getting on this stuff.

Told myself I was gonna have like 2 drinks, which of course, never happens - Ended up getting literal black-out drunk.

The good news = I survived obviously as of writing this!

Woke up in some girl's bed that I had just met that night. Felt like absolute trash from the hangover

Day 38

Full on recovery mode from the night before. Had to go back to work.

First few hours of the night, I felt like absolute trash. Not even this stuff could save me from this hangover lol but I recovered later into the night.

Slept G R E A T

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm considering doing another cycle of androhard soon too but I'm a bit hesitant due to the recent label changes. I have two old bottles (probably two weeks worth of gel left in both) and the new bottle when they updated it. And yeah the new version does look a lot more watery. It kinda worries me that they've changed the ingredients somehow even though the ingredients label hasn't changed. Also, I emailed Muscle Gelz and they told me 12 pumps equals 100mg of Andro/Epiandro, which is confusing since I've read on multiple forums that ONE pump equals 50mg of both. The guy told me the dosing has always been 12 pumps = 100mg.

All this conflicting info makes me gun shy to do another cycle. Might just do a short cycle of the old product I have left. Or could just do the rest of my recovery natty but I'm out of pine pollen powder and can't get any more for a few weeks to a month, so this seems like the perfect opportunity to do a small cycle.

Sorry for hijacking your thread btw lol
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 12-06-2019 at 08:28 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the pumps for androhard very small? I’m starting my cycle and each pump seems like a very small dosage, maybe the pump isn’t working right