User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 covfefe42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you recover from physical penile changes?

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if it's possible to recover from having physical changes to your penis? After PFS I got prominent veins that weren't there before, as well as "fordyce spots" all over my sack and shaft.

I ask bc I read a recovery story where a dude recovered from everything except the veins on his dick. Not that it matters that much but it's kinda disturbing as it's a constant reminder of my condition.

Any help is appreciated!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, had some severe penile changes when i crashed, extreme wrinkles/hourglass/veins, i had my blood vessels on my testicles bleeding internally aswell. 5 months post-op, dick is slowly going back to normal, although not completely normal. I don't know for how long you've had PFS, but i hope i can consolidate you with my experience at least

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yus View Post
    Hey man, had some severe penile changes when i crashed, extreme wrinkles/hourglass/veins, i had my blood vessels on my testicles bleeding internally aswell. 5 months post-op, dick is slowly going back to normal, although not completely normal. I don't know for how long you've had PFS, but i hope i can consolidate you with my experience at least
    Yeah that definitely helps, thanks for sharing.

What do you mean by hourglass tho?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gbolduev who recovered said a lot if is because we're in fight/flight during PFS so dick changes. I had injuries said all back to normal for me too. No bleeding but tons of other weird shit.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    Gbolduev who recovered said a lot if is because we're in fight/flight during PFS so dick changes. I had injuries said all back to normal for me too. No bleeding but tons of other weird shit.
    Awesome glad to hear that some ppl have recovered from it.

Read your recovery story, really inspiring stuff man. Esp since you're able to go back to partying and other normal people shit haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hourglass, basically the middle section of my dick having a dent like an hourglass figure, lmao. It's gone now luckily.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hourglass, basically the middle section of my dick having a dent like an hourglass figure, lmao. It's gone now luckily.
    Yep, I remember having the same exact thing. That's been gone for a while though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here my flaccid penis size is steady declining. It feels like tightness in a vicegrip at times. Someone described it as a empty toothpaste tube

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come to think of it, I may have that too. Is it like fat tissue at the base of your dick on both sides?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by covfefe42 View Post
    Awesome glad to hear that some ppl have recovered from it.

Read your recovery story, really inspiring stuff man. Esp since you're able to go back to partying and other normal people shit haha
    yeah hard to believe that I can be back to normal after how bad it was feels like a weird nightmare. I party harder then ever now and fuck more then ever. Just follow the protocol it works. read all of cd's posts and his website. I know the protocol up by heart now lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.