User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries man, sometimes it just doesn't work^^
    I did a 2day waterfast before pfs and felt like DYING. Then another 3 day one and it felt pretty decent.
    After pfs did 10 days and could easily go longer, but the 2nd time I did 6 days I think and I felt like going deaf, complete surreal worldview etc. and thought I gonna fall over any moment, so there had to stop^^
    Guess the body tells u how long u can go here and there.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    No worries man, sometimes it just doesn't work^^
    I did a 2day waterfast before pfs and felt like DYING. Then another 3 day one and it felt pretty decent.
    After pfs did 10 days and could easily go longer, but the 2nd time I did 6 days I think and I felt like going deaf, complete surreal worldview etc. and thought I gonna fall over any moment, so there had to stop^^
    Guess the body tells u how long u can go here and there.
    This is exactly why when you water fast it should be done in a controlled setting where energy expenditure is kept at a minimum. You actually get a better fast by laying around and resting the entire time. Another reason why it can't be done properly trying to maintain a "normal" routine.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"