User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Par for the course dude. Usually a few rounds of breathing first thing in the morning clears the cob webs. That, and a cold shower.
    Thanks CD, i just need to realise that I'm just in a downswing and this too shall pass. Cold showers seem to fuck me up when I'm in a downswing, but still doing them religiously everyday.. I kinda feel dazed afterwards for a few hours until it settles, some coffee and L-theanine seems to sort that out....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I woke up like this yesterday and today. Face hurt all over, felt like I had an earache and a slight ache behind my eyes, also really tired. Yesterday I had confusion. Try mixing some table salt in with some water and drinking it a few times today, we’re on a low sodium diet. Sodium helps you absorb electrolytes like magnesium and potassium. I have issues like this when my electrolytes are out of whack. Give it a try and let me know if it helps.

Also just like CD mentioned, cold showers are great for this. I just took one and I’m feeling way better than I did.
    Cheers T25, Ill try the salt thing.. Have plenty of the pink stuff so ill give it a go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant seem to eat anything now without getting brain fog from it. Just had some eggs there and the brain fog is horrendous. Have been eating eggs everyday for months now so i don't know whats going on. Must be all part of the downswing?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    Cant seem to eat anything now without getting brain fog from it. Just had some eggs there and the brain fog is horrendous. Have been eating eggs everyday for months now so i don't know whats going on. Must be all part of the downswing?
    Try switching up your breakfast foods. Personally, if I eat too many hardboiled eggs, I get sick from them. Something to do with using up a specific enzyme to process the egg white protein. Give it a break for awhile and see what happens.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had an Gastroscopy procedure and got diagnosed with H Pylori and i know for a fact PFS has a role to play in this.

Has anyone else had this type of infection, would love your input ?..