User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

Does anyone else feel like they get sides from cooking food. Im literally only cooking vegetables and chicken and i always feel a bit dazed and brain foggy when ever I'm cooking, could it be the fumes ?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah i used to hate standing in the kitchen making food. I dont know why but that always caused symptoms to flare. Its similar to packing a suitcase or folding laundry though. Just the mundane tasks caused it or something. I wouldnt attribute it to fumes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    Hey,

Does anyone else feel like they get sides from cooking food. Im literally only cooking vegetables and chicken and i always feel a bit dazed and brain foggy when ever I'm cooking, could it be the fumes ?
    Avoid all non-stick cookware and you'll be ok. Even the new cookware labeled "safe" non-stick. It's chemical poison that allows for the non-stick properties PFAS, PFOA etc.

It's all VERY harmful.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Yah i used to hate standing in the kitchen making food. I dont know why but that always caused symptoms to flare. Its similar to packing a suitcase or folding laundry though. Just the mundane tasks caused it or something. I wouldnt attribute it to fumes.
    This is just the general anxiety from PFS....it sucks for sure. I had to constantly tell myself that they were "just feelings" and not real. You're the first person to actually voice this symptom but I had it every time I went to do anything....the more mundane the more anxious I would get. I think it's because typically while doing these activities you would generally feel relaxed because it's an easy, time passing thing to do. But because our minds are damaged temporarily, instead of getting that relaxed feeling, we get the feeling of being uneasy and anxious.

Keep in mind that it will eventually go away as you heal.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    I think you and CD is right, its my anxiety making my symptoms flare.. I need to chill more, is your brain fog gone away ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is just the general anxiety from PFS....it sucks for sure. I had to constantly tell myself that they were "just feelings" and not real. You're the first person to actually voice this symptom but I had it every time I went to do anything....the more mundane the more anxious I would get. I think it's because typically while doing these activities you would generally feel relaxed because it's an easy, time passing thing to do. But because our minds are damaged temporarily, instead of getting that relaxed feeling, we get the feeling of being uneasy and anxious.

Keep in mind that it will eventually go away as you heal.

I think you are straight on the money there CD, Its defiantly my anxiety of standing there and making food.. I used to love making food, now i find it difficult and stressful.. My throat is sometimes very tight, feels like somebody has there hands around it.. I know now that is defiantly anxiety!!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think you are straight on the money there CD, Its defiantly my anxiety of standing there and making food.. I used to love making food, now i find it difficult and stressful.. My throat is sometimes very tight, feels like somebody has there hands around it.. I know now that is defiantly anxiety!!!
    No doubt.

This isn't scientific at all but it's like the part of the brain that triggers the relaxation response is broken in us, so instead it shorts out and causes anxiety instead of relieving it. This is directly related to 5ar inhibition.

I wish I would have found the breathing exercises while I was in PFS because it would have made a big difference. At least you guys have that resource. Meditation too.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No doubt.

This isn't scientific at all but it's like the part of the brain that triggers the relaxation response is broken in us, so instead it shorts out and causes anxiety instead of relieving it. This is directly related to 5ar inhibition.

I wish I would have found the breathing exercises while I was in PFS because it would have made a big difference. At least you guys have that resource. Meditation too.
    Thanks CD, yeah I'm still doing the cold showers everyday but I'm falling behind on the breathing techniques.. Do you or anyone else have any experience on probiotics and digestive enzymes ? are they a waste of money ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone ever supplement with ginkgo biloba ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone ever supplement with ginkgo biloba ?
    Haven’t yet, no. From my understanding, it acts as an antagonist to the GABA-a receptors, thus being used as a stimulant. It’s probably good for gym sessions but I wouldn’t want to take it with the beginning stages of PFS when anxiousness and restlessness are at their worst. That’s just me, personally.