User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Visiting the states, Where to get Prohormones?

Hey brothers, I hope this 2020 will be key to our recovery, let us work hard for it. I’ll write an update of my journey since it’s been two years since I discovered totalmaleopt, that however will be in a different post.

Right now, I’m currently visiting some family in the states, and would like to stock on some supplies that are difficult to get in south america. Particularly I want the prohormones but I’m clueless as where to find em. CD’s link to socal is broken and the Super R Andro is out of stock in the pages I’ve checked.

Can anybody shed some
    Light on to this? Where can I find? What brand to look for?

Thanks.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    Hey brothers, I hope this 2020 will be key to our recovery, let us work hard for it. I’ll write an update of my journey since it’s been two years since I discovered totalmaleopt, that however will be in a different post.

Right now, I’m currently visiting some family in the states, and would like to stock on some supplies that are difficult to get in south america. Particularly I want the prohormones but I’m clueless as where to find em. CD’s link to socal is broken and the Super R Andro is out of stock in the pages I’ve checked.

Can anybody shed some
    Light on to this? Where can I find? What brand to look for?

Thanks.
    You want to try and get Androhard transdermal from muscle gelz
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You want to try and get Androhard transdermal from muscle gelz

Why is it that you now prefer Androhard transdermal over Super R Andro? I am aiming to do my first cycle around April/May.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super R Andro has been discontinued

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 3 bottles of R-Andro that I haven't used DM me cuz I could use the money lol if you live in USA tho
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Why is it that you now prefer Androhard transdermal over Super R Andro? I am aiming to do my first cycle around April/May.
    Aside from the fact that you can't get R andro anymore?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aside from the fact that you can't get R andro anymore?
    Yes, I have some R andro stocked away that I have for when I am preparing to do my first cycle. Do you still recommend androhard over R andro if I have the option?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, I have some R andro stocked away that I have for when I am preparing to do my first cycle. Do you still recommend androhard over R andro if I have the option?
    They will both achieve the same thing for the most part. I just prefer the way the transdermal makes me feel and the results it gave. And for others with compromised digestion, the trans-dermal skips that whole system.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will both achieve the same thing for the most part. I just prefer the way the transdermal makes me feel and the results it gave. And for others with compromised digestion, the trans-dermal skips that whole system.
    Ah I gotcha. Would R andro have negative effects on a damaged digestive system then? I wouldn’t really say I have horrible digestion, beside food sensitivity some days and not others, it’s weird. I’m honestly pretty nervous about pro-hormones, I just chose R andro since I’ve seen a lot of positive results from past members.

Sorry to hijack this thread btw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ah I gotcha. Would R andro have negative effects on a damaged digestive system then? I wouldn’t really say I have horrible digestion, beside food sensitivity some days and not others, it’s weird. I’m honestly pretty nervous about pro-hormones, I just chose R andro since I’ve seen a lot of positive results from past members.

Sorry to hijack this thread btw.
    Nothing to be nervous about if you simply do what is recommended.....really. And no, you mis-understood what I was saying. Some guys have horrible digestion, so skipping that bodily system by using a transdermal is more beneficial for them as opposed to having something pass through a damaged digestive system.